User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Completely different, as a child I was extroverted, energetic, charming and now I am introverted, flat and boring in person which doesn't make sense.
    Puberty. End of dreams of childhood.
    Every third ENP girl-child turns introvert.

Eysenck wrote an interesting article.
    Prior to puberty, boys and girls do not differ in Fi.
    Fi is the complementary party of Te.

Turn the constellation around.
    What do you find there?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

I am relatively the similar in my personality & behavior as a child although few things have changed a bit. I mean I am a bit more calmer these days (thank god) and not SO restless and maybe a little bit less extraverted (but not too much). I am afraid that I have lost a lot of my imagination when growing up. I guess I could have been labeled as ESFP as a child, and a bit less F when teenager. But I was as a child: very talkative, very social, very extaverted, very emotional, usually in a good mood, laughed a lot, very stubborn and very obedient at the same time (probably depending on my mood), quite easy for my parents to deal with, very imaginative, very active (physically and mentally), huge imagination, very messy, very easygoing, sporty, enjoyed reading = a book worm, a happy-go-lucky child....

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

In early childhood, before puberty: I was in some ways much more outspoken, I even loved to talk on the phone for long (now I hate it). Though I already had also a very quiet and sometimes a bit shy side. Was also more naive, more orderly, more pleasing to parents and authorities (although I clashed already then during communion class with the deacon, lol), cared about things like school grades and was considered the best pupil at elementary school (though with some subjects where I didn't show interest at all already, like sports) Also a big difference is that back then I was much more drawn to things like mathematics, although I also loved to write own stories at school which the other pupils would read. I was much more popular than now.

Yeah, that changed quickly over the puberty and at new school in many ways, where I was quite opposite then in some ways already. Some things I might have found back from childhood, but some things obviously changed ^^

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Puberty. End of dreams of childhood.
    Every third ENP girl-child turns introvert.

Eysenck wrote an interesting article.
    Prior to puberty, boys and girls do not differ in Fi.
    Fi is the complementary party of Te.

Turn the constellation around.
    What do you find there?
    Cobwebs ha!
    You reckon, my imagination and creativity are different as well, feels like I'm in lock down rather than abundance energetically.
    It is possible there is more to it than that.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

When I was really young, I was the poster child for ADHD tomboy.

After about 6, I became pretty meek and really cared what everyone thought about me, until about age 11 or 12, where I stopped giving a damn and started getting pretentious, thinking that I'm better than everyone around me at the time, and that my life was going for bigger and better things. Because of that attitude, I got myself out of that school system and into a better one. I never related to anyone, adults or children. I didn't want to.

I liked to read, until I was about 14, and lost the speck of attention span I had left. I liked to play make-believe with animals, Pokemon, robots, cool things. Never house. House sucked.

When I was still in middle school, I enjoyed pushing people's buttons, but still not really going out of order by doing so, and couldn't really get in trouble. I liked to see how far I would go with certain people, mostly teachers, as to how much I can make them tick without breaking the rules. I don't know why, but for a small period of time during middle school I just enjoyed pissing people off because it gave me the satisfaction that I wasn't the only one incredibly pissed off.

High school was a lot better, for the most part. I feel like I got fucked in the end though.

If I thought about it, I don't think I'd ever want to be a kid again, or a teenager....never a teenager...seems to be a pretty shitty time in life.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ???

I was an extremely curious and precocious child. My mom loves to tell a story of me at age 3 running up to her friend and exclaiming, "We saw a humongous salamander!"

I read a lot (grew up without a television), built forts in the woods, climbed trees, and made up stories. I wasn't a liar, per say, but when Show & Tell rolled around, I usually had forgotten something to "show" so I told. I told absolutely ridiculous stories such as my cat had 18 kittens or I have a rich uncle in Florida who I visit on the weekends. The best part was my teacher is one of my mom's best friends and knew these were all products of my overactive imagination.

I was always a bit of an old soul and enjoyed conversations with adults over conversations with kids my own age. The most marked difference is I think I was more outgoing when I was younger. I grew up in a bubble and didn't really have any contact with the "real" world until I was in the 8th grade. It all came as quite a shock to my reality. I found it all so fascinating and new that I think it caused me to withdraw and become a more introverted observer. I am still quite introverted (though not shy in the least).
    "Everyone who believes in telekinesis, raise my hand."

MBTI
    ENTP

I was pretty much introverted, I didn't really say much, nor did I think that much about anything.

I remember I enjoyed observing things. I'd go on the balcony and look at the stars, at their neverending brightness. And I looked at the cars passing by on the street, I looked at each one, for no reason, I just enjoyed their lights.
    There was this glass, I would look though it at the cars passing by, the world's colors would change, as everything appeared so blurry, and the car's lights looked like the stars...but much closer. I looked a long time through that glass, it was like a fort, because it was on a door, and you'd have to stay in a corner, with the door trapping you there. I remember enjoying small spaces, I made tents inside the house

I liked nature, I was very amazed by it...I'd go on the fields, looking at the trees and the bugs...I had this tree I wondered how much it would live, and I kinda wanted to check on it now and then, just to see how it's doing...I'd go with my grandfather there...and he'd work and I pretty much looked at stuff all day

I did this small experiment...I wondered if I would remember asking myself if I could remember a moment for the rest of my life. A random moment...with no importance. Weird...I still remember. Each day I would think of that moment, so that I would remember when I'd grow up.

I don't know...I was different from how I am now, I didn't really care about how anything worked. Why things were how they were. I just enjoyed the beauty of things.

I wasn't a shy extravert, I was introverted.

My type? ISFP or INFP. I obviously was soooo not Ti dom. I was really thrilled about phisical sensations, like when it was cold outside, I really liked it...the coldness, I don't know why, it just made me feel fine. I'd stay on the balcony till I'd get really cold, and then go inside, I enjoyed the contrast of temperature.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    I also wanted to be a power ranger, but only the pink one.
    I was totally CRAZY about power rangers. There was this episode when a guy threw a thrash can onto another guy's head, and I tried that in school It wasn't as cool as in the movie. It was actually weird. and the thrash thing was empty..

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

One of my parent's favorite anecdotes about my early childhood involves me informing the surrounding adults that the geese flying overhead could be shot and used in sausage. Oh, and also me frankly informing a random pregnant lady that she would need to have a C-section. They also like to bring up how I killed my own pet frog by squeezing it to death. Apparently I did it just to see what would happen and then presented the results (frog with guts coming out of its mouth) calmly to my father.

I was also the kid in our town who made the local newspaper because I reported the license plate number of some creep that was driving around the school (alone) asking random kids questions. I mean, he stopped his vehicle and asked all the girls walking down the block (it was right before school started) where they got their jackets. WTF is that?
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    IsFJ

Until I was, like, 8-10, I was more extroverted. I gradually became more and more bookish and nerdy, as well as less outspoken. My childhood memories are a bit fuzzy, but I can recall several of my failures and humiliating moments. :sad: Like the time my friend brought his chihauha for show-and-tell and I stared at the dog until it barked and startled me. People laughed. Ouchie.