User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

I were quite an asshole. I annoyed the hell outta everybody just to see how they react; Pick on them, stealing their things, sometimes even beating them up. On the other side, I always were a class-clown, and that's why I still got friends to hang out with. I didn't had many friends for a long time(only 2 best friends; though I "lost" them when I were something about 11; But I got new, anyway^^); Usually, I did much with one guy and after a half year I nearly did nothing with him anymore and found a new. In fact, I still have this attitude.

At school, I easily got through very good while doing nothing at all( The first time I learned was when I were 12 or so, and I still don't do much). The only difficulty for me was that I were accounted for EVERY CRAP about the teacher didn't knew WHO did it; Though I actually were it quite often.^^

In spare time, I played lego/cops and robbers with friends; Also, I read many books - even the bible partly - usually about topics that interested me, like astronomy or dinosaurs.

Lol, two things strike me: First, I nearly forgot everything about my childhood besides some general informations and some important points; Second, I don't really seem introverted. I'm constantly wondering whether I'm ENTP or INTP. Though, while I were getting older, I increasingly did more and more alone (and I got veeeeeery much nicer). Still, I have - and had - more than enough friends. I'm only unfortunate with the other gender.

Oh, I'm 18 now, so I am mainly talking about elementary school and early grammar school.
    They say I only think in form of crunching numbers.....
    -Fall Out Boy

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

-Prone to bouts of anger
    -wild imagination
    -interested of science
    -did stuff on my own instead of buying
    -physically daring
    -prone to shame
    -i felt my pain intensely
    -at times, only sports all the day, from day to day, then fiddling with the computer from day to day, all the day.
    -a bit clumsy
    -conversed with adults
    -liked encyclopedias
    -liked newspapers
    -sincere and wished well for others
    -at first, unattuned to what's normal and usual in the society, then tuned to it in a great deal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Warning - Overlength! Sorry!

Inquisitive and somewhat precocious at first. There were certain perks to being a firstborn. My mum stopped working as a teacher for a few years and since my dad's practice was in the same building as our apartment, whenever my mom didn't read to me, I pestered the patients in the waiting room or the receptionists. No kindergarten, most contact was with adults. Life was good. Stories, games and conversations with adults. I tried to copy them and was often called precocious. I also remember filling pages over pages with wavy lines, pretending that I was writing, because that was an action that I observed in grown-ups with envy and fascination. Much of that changed around the age of 5-6. My siblings had both arrived and our parents got divorced, which sucked, because I was very close with my dad. He was never out of the picture but mostly absent in everyday life after that.

Elementary school: We moved to another place, our mother started working again and I started school (joining my sister and brother in kindergarten after school until being picked up) and suddenly had to interact with other kids. Somehow there clearly was something I was missing. There were a few kids I got along well with, but I was never part of the cool kids, even at a very early age. School was okay, but I hated homework and caused major drama about it. I just didn't see the point of it. Room untidy as hell, never saw the point in tidying up. I always prefered staying inside to going outside, but did my fair share of climbing on trees and role playing outdoors with my siblings and one or too friends. I considered myself mostly normal and average in just about every sense.

Middle school: This is where all hell breaks lose. School is suddenly divided into love it and hate it according to subjects (and teachers), classmates become aliens and a few of the bullies had a blast with me for a few years. Very few real friends. I spend most of my free time reading alone in my room. Awkward preteen years were hell, the only good thing was that I was writing and drawing and enjoying a creative output without wondering if it was any good, it just happened. I read at least half of my mum's library and substituted my dad when she came home from work in that she would discuss the news of the day, politics, philosophy, etc., whatever went through her mind with me as the oldest other person in the house. Also, in hindsight some of the diary entries from back then are pretty pretentious (in the sense of "nobody understands me, I am the only thinking person surrounded by neanderthals, everybody else - including my family - is an both insensitive and a moron - get me out of here!"). At school I was pretty isolated, too eager and nerdy for the other kids but too akward to ever be a teachers pet.

High school: Went to America as an exchange student for a year and man, what a different world. For starters, the acid like humor my ENTP mum used to dish out and that was quite normal in our home (little ENTJ brother loves it) didn't go over too well with my ESFJ host mum. So I had to get me some social skills asap! American kids considered me the shy foreign know-it-all, I was benevolently tolerated as a curiosity. School suddenly started to be fun as I had more influence over what I wanted to study. Also, I had some great teachers. Still no boys in sight by the way.

Back home I started to enjoy school more as well and got along much better with my class mates (also due to new school and everybody being a bit older, basically bullying was over for everybody anyway). Wanted to become a writer, archeologist, psychologist, journalist, marine biologist, teacher, basically a female Indiana Jones, not matter what as long as I get payed for my skills and knowledge, ha! At the same time self doubts grow What if I really suck at everything I do? Somehow an article I read about interpreters for the European Union suddenly inspired me to become a translater. Language(s) was something I seemd to be okay at. But that means college years and I have to draw the line somewhere even though I basically still consider myself a kid at age 30.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Found an old childhood clip of me:

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2VEC0Pbnyw"].[/youtube]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    I have stories that have made people say "Awwww. Little ISTJ." several times. But I also have a lot of people who fucking hated me and thought I was a demon child.

When I used to go to the doctor's office there was a shelf of toys in the waiting room. Every time I went there I would pick up the toys and put them all on the shelves. I would go so far as to take toys out of the hands of children who were playing with them to organize them on the shelf.

When I was in the 4th grade, the principal screwed our class out of a field trip. Every class before us had gotten the field trip, but she shifted it to the grade below us our year, so we missed out. I wrote up a petition for our class to get a field trip too, and had the entire 4th grade sign it. The principal was actually very pissed off about it and called my mother in for a meeting. She harassed my mother and scolded her for "making me" write the petition. My mom was like, "What petition.....?" because I hadn't told her about it. And then my ENTJ mother proceeded to inform the principal that a 9-year-old just handled the situation in a more adult manner than most adults would.

As far as my introversion... Whenever kids would call me to hang out I would tell my mom to answer the phone and tell them Im not home. If she made me talk to them I would always say, "I'm grounded Im not allowed to come out today." My mom used to get so pissed and was like, "Everyone is going to think Im the bitchiest parent in town! They think you're always grounded!" I don't think I ever actually got grounded in my life.

However, I apparently had this death glare. My aunt started refusing to babysit me because anytime she would try to tell me "no" about something, I would just freeze and glare at her without blinking until she gave me what I wanted.

I also had a teacher in the 3rd grade who had me transferred out of her class because she couldn't "punish" me. I was getting really bored with school in that class, because I would finish assignments way before the other students... So I would end up getting disruptive sometimes because I had nothing to do. She would SCREAM at me, and when she screamed, a little vein in her forehead would pop out and it made me laugh. So I would always end up laughing at her when she yelled at me. She tried keeping me inside over recess, but I didn't actually like recess so I never cared. So she tried sitting me in a corner facing a wall. I would sing/hum and sit there happy as a clam just to spite her. She actually got in very serious trouble because she left me in a corner for 3 hours one time, because I wouldn't stop smiling and humming. When I told my mom about it she was furious and went to the school board.

After that I pretty much ended up going to my classroom in the morning, picking up my assignments for the day, and then walking to the 'gifted education' room, where I spent the remainder of the day working on things that my gifted education teacher came up with. I was kept out of that teacher's room, and when I got older I found out that she actually claimed to the school board (in defense of her leaving me in the corner for 3 hours) that I was giving her anxiety attacks and she was seeing a therapist. I consider it a victory.
    your mom sounds friggin awesome
    PS: you don't mess with an ENTJ's kid unless you want to be thrown into the social meat grinder of dominant Te

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

me as a kid (I even kinda looked like him lol):

me now:

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    your mom sounds friggin awesome
    PS: you don't mess with an ENTJ's kid unless you want to be thrown into the social meat grinder of dominant Te
    Truth. She's VERY defensive about my brother and I - Since we were small children clear up to now when we've both moved out. Actually, we had a conversation about it when we were watching a movie called "Law Abiding Citizen" in which a father brutally murders a guy who killed his daughter. My mom said, without hesitation, that she could absolutely kill someone who fucked with her children and feel no remorse.

I pity da fool that fucks with an ENTJ's kid.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    My mom said, without hesitation, that she could absolutely kill someone who fucked with her children and feel no remorse.
    I think that is more of a parents thing. My father (ISFJ), for instance, would do the same if someone had harmed his daughter.

quiet, obedient. sunny.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Completely different, as a child I was extroverted, energetic, charming and now I am introverted, flat and boring in person which doesn't make sense.