User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I was the "perfect angel" -- smart, obedient, quiet, considerate, wanting to keep people happy/calm, responsible, perfect grades, well-behaved.
    Yes, this was very much me. In fact for most of my childhood I don't think it occurred to me that I could 'rebel' or cause trouble. (And truthfully, I wouldn't have wanted that conflict)

I was quite a loner though. I didn't really talk about anything with my parents, and also from junior high on I also ceased really talking / being open with my peers, and ceased knowing how to relate to them. I wanted friends, but didn't know how to make them, and also didn't trust most of the people, because having become extremely observant rather than interacting, I saw all of the gossip and shifting allegiances, and I heard all of the talk, and couldn't identify with any of it. A lot too was self-perpetuating; I closed myself off, and thus blockaded others from getting in, or for even seeing me as anything but 'the quiet girl' who they were afraid to talk to, simply *because* I was so quiet. I'd say I had one real friend in high school. Everyone else I only said 'Hi' to and exchanged pleasantries,but nothing more.

I was also quite embarrassed about all of this and who I was and what I was interested in, as I knew it didn't fit in anywhere. I mean, I was out birdwatching in 6th/7th grade. So very uncool. So I really had no one who shared any of my interests, nor who I trusted to be around, because in late elementary through junior high my former friends all left me because I had become uncool. I was also the kid who spent oodles of time on science projects / presentations because I really really liked the subject matter and was interested in it and wanted to do a good job and also liked any chance to extend myself creatively.. They were often fun for me.

In any event - I wasn't happy, really, from age 10 on - I wasn't happy in terms of how I interacted with people and where I fit in. My only solace/ happiness was in activities (ballet, music, nature, reading), which were all solitary in the end, even though with dance/music, I was obviously interacting superficially with people. It was just that deeper level that was 100% non-existant. I was pretty much alone and got used to that. Used to doing everything on my own and not sharing anything with anyone.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by chachamaru View Post
    I think I was tender.

And good with BBQ sauce.

Just a speculation.
    You know the thing we talked about in the other thread, if you put BBQ sauce on it and look at it from the side it looks like a burger. You are right the vag can do anything
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

As a little kid, I was a camera whore and out-going. We played games with the neighbor kids nearly daily, I was always entertained. I didn't like chores or responsibility much at all.. Coincidentally, my room was always a disaster. I needed stepping stones (aka cleared circles on the floor) to walk to my bed and dresser because my floor was the best shelf/storage area in my room. But I was sly and I made my mother laugh a lot.

As a teenager, I was a lot more reserved and more adult-like, as my situation called for that and my parents were overly strict to begin with. I was a hermit because of the strict rules.. it was just easier to not do anything at all than to try and convince my parents of x or y. We didn't have much money then either.

As an adult.. I'm a happy blend of the two. :3
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    It did fit perfectly, my path to become Batman was written in the stars:
    Batman was lame. Genuine Ghostbuster, coming through.

“Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Hahaha nice Oh gawd I loved Vankman xD All movies with Bill Murray deserve epic status

All movies with Bill Murray deserve epic status

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

When the murmeltier (dont know the english word for the animal) is driving and he says totally dry: Dont drive with anger.hahahaha priceless

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

As a child I was pretty much the concentrated version of my adult self - all the broad strokes minus the subtle nuances of present personality. I'm a lot more balanced now.

Pre-adolescence
    I was extremely shy and would barely open my mouth around strangers. I was rather daydreamy, vague, vulnerable, easy-going and solitary (although I had good friends I liked being around). I was a total tomboy too; running around playing all the sport I could. In fact almost everything came to me naturally and effortlessly - sport, academics, art. I endured a lot of bullying for standing out in numerous ways.

As a teenager
    I was more mentally mature than most teenagers but not emotionally. I was slightly more communicative but my social awkwardness started to become a problem. My best friend went off to another high school, I was left feeling very alone, miserable and stifled by social pressures. There were people I hung around with but I had nothing in common with them and felt no real closeness to them (some even bullied me). As a result I was frequently moody, irritable, pedantic, withdrawn, totally emotionally closed off (inferior Te took over - not fun to be around ). I mostly just focused on sport and schoolwork - however even schoolwork started to frustrate me because I actually had to work at it (rather than rely on natural ability) and I was too lazy and distracted to give it my all. In spite of all this I somehow maintained a general reputation in my school as a sweet yet strange, goody-two-shoes.

God I sound like a basket case - it wasn't entirely dire and depressing
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    ISFP

When I was a kid, I was very overprotected. But I was really relaxed most of the time, when I was about 4 or 5 and I was in pre kinder or whateve, I always thought kids were too annoying and loud. I was always very quiet and just did my thing u know? I sat down with legos and just played with them lol. I also really liked hard rock back then, still do lol.

When I was about from 7 to 10 years old I noticed that kids started behaving differently u know? They got more aggressive, started making little groups of favorites. I never liked that whole situation, and it's still the same even after 13 years lol.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    EXPP

You know the thing we talked about in the other thread, if you put BBQ sauce on it and look at it from the side it looks like a burger. You are right the vag can do anything
    :highfive:

Good food should not go to waste.
    a cat is fine too