Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Young.
    I concur with Jaguar.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Permabanned

lazy...and contemplative.
    stayed out of trouble..whether I was participating in it or not.

SingSmileShine

I was the most neurotic, unstable, emotional, antisocial, screwed-up kid in the world for years and years. I had the best home life and parents who loved me immensely (and still do!) but it was obvious from early on (my mom said she noticed signs when I was one year old) that I had serious mental problems. Turns out I had an off-the-charts anxiety disorder, which has since developed into some other things such as an eating disorder, which I'm currently battling. However, I got on meds when I was seven, and I've been able to control it much more well now.

That didn't answer the question too well, did it? Anyway, it helped me because it made me a very empathetic, motherly, kind, strong-willed person with a very idealistic and optimistic view on life and the future. I'm struggling still, but my childhood has made me the unique person that I am! Yay.

MBTI
    INFJ

I had a pretty crappy childhood. Most of this is due to the fact that I grew up in a dysfunctional household. I was very, very inquisitive, always asking questions (to the point of being obnoxious). I was always in my own world, and things didn't exactly work out in my lonelier moments when I wanted to join the real world. I didn't pick up on social cues, and I came off as rather insensitive to the other kids. I had a hard time communicating with them. I was very intellectual though, always reading. Terrible at sports. Just really misunderstood and very self-aware, very mature and independent and precocious. Also, I was quite ambitious. I never let anyone tear me down.

Banned

I had my mother's smile and my fathers fists. Also, stronger E & P.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Weird.
    Likes five sounds liked this post

A wannabe dog

I was a daydreamy and imaginative young kid. As a child, I was very easygoing and I don't require much attention from my parents, I can spend hours alone in my room without bugging anyone, just my imagination alone is enough to accompany me for hours. Ever since a young age, I have already felt disconnected from this world.
    I often feel that I don't feel belonged to this world, and I often feel like an alien living on planet earth. Ever since a young age, I have already started wondering, "Why am I in this world?"
    I often try to fit in with people around me, yet I couldn't fit in with anyone around me, because I am just so different from everyone around me. Everyone around me are so "normal", yet I am not as "normal" as them.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Curious, talkative, happy, affectionate. Sometimes a bit obnoxious. Not shy at all, i loved performing and befriending strangers. Also it took me forever to do anything, very distracted and in my own world. Played by myself and with friends.

Definitely a similar personality to mine now. In some ways I've matured and I'm hopefully less obnoxious now haha. In other ways I think I was more confident in who I was then, and some parts of my personality were more purely expressed at that time.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

mein, memeself, and MeMe meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

The epitome of an SJ enneagram 3w2 so/sp.

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*