User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i also used computers pretty much my whole life which i feel warped my brain/attention span in some way.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

A bit of a misfit. I wanted to talk to people about my interests, a few of which included meteorology, astronomy, and caving and it wasn't received to well...haha. I was always working on some sort of project and I had a tendency to become obsessed with them. I was very suspicious and distrustful of people. I was fascinated by magic and symbols and often made up strange rituals to avoid bad events or just to keep things in balance. I didn't get along with other children at all. I often found them to be mean, stupid, and nasty and I couldn't figure out why. To be fair, I didn't get along with many adults either. I wasn't a bad child but I was extremely stubborn. I rebelled against attempts to get me to "be cute" or act like a little lady. I often got in trouble for being rude, speaking my mind or questioning an adult. In my culture and in the South, that is a really big deal.

Inside, I couldn't understand why I didn't get along well with others or why I was treated the way I was. I felt rejected by most people I met and it was incredibly painful at times. My ENTJ sister helped me get over that. She had a hard time fitting in, too.

I did well in school without trying hard. I had a miserable ass time as a teen after 10th grade so I won't even go there.

I suppose that all matches INXP type.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

My people skills were world class. I was a born diplomat.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    i actually relate more to this more than the IFP child description. i was very curious, imaginative, loved reading and learning new things. i wouldn't say i was extroverted, but i was definitely more loud and vocal, although i had my shy moments around strangers.
    That's really funny. I was much more of an IFP child. I was quiet and heady, mostly. I didn't come into social extraversion until college, and even now I identify best with social ambivert (though strong cognitive extravert).

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

i also used computers pretty much my whole life which i feel warped my brain/attention span in some way.
    If you're really interested in that stuff, you may want to read this: http://www.amazon.com/The-Shallows-I...6106607&sr=8-1
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

Head count!

So far I belieeeve I see 6 definite yeses

3 disagreements with Introversion/Extraversion

And an ENZP who enjoyed giving birth to herself lol.

Oh, and I wasn't sure what to make of the INTJ, are they known for having people skills? Maybe my brother should reconsider his type then.

Keep 'em coming!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

i actually relate more to this more than the IFP child description.
    Thanks for providing that section, never saw this part of that site! Its been most helpful.

The IFP profile on there actually explains me as a child almost perfectly.
    However for the first 6 or so years I was very tantrum prone..

Quote Originally Posted by Chocobo Breeder View Post
    Keep 'em coming!
    That emoticon reminds me of this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ4QrE3ohq0

Ahahahahha..

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Let's see. Quiet yet talkative, cowardly yet conflictual, retiring yet argumentative.

Aggressive in the extreme if someone came into my personal space. While at the same time also being very sensitive.

Ive been described by practically everyone who knew me as a child who wasn't a family member as 'A little shit.'

Im one of those people who nobody recognises from his childhood when they meet him after years apart.

Oh yeah I also had this idiotic idea about being logical and how people who had emotional outbursts were being silly and irrational and were unable to control their feelings.

Now whether this was the musings of a thinker who was projecting his inferior feeling onto others or whether this was a feeler not being able to understand how none-dom/aux feelers could not manage their feelings is unclear.

What is clear is that in either case I was young and naive.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Quote Originally Posted by Joehobo View Post

That emoticon reminds me of this.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ4QrE3ohq0

Ahahahahha..
    I'm not familiar with the show, but it had a great compromise