User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by imhappytoday View Post
    That made me smile Have you talked to Cindi Lazoya since ?
    No, that was all in a different Universe than I live in now.

MBTI
    ExFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    No, that was all in a different Universe than I live in now.
    yeah I know how thatt is.
    google-ing people is always fun, you get to see what life has done to them. :o
    "We are all worms, but I do believe I am a glow worm." -WC

MBTI
    ExFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by agentfurrina View Post
    always laughing, until you took a photo of me (i had an early-held belief that you stole my magic if you took a picture of me).

affectionate but in unusual ways...if i liked you i'd draw pictures of you doing fantastic things like exploring the moon or of us discovering hidden worlds together. i'd leave you surprises under your pillow or in your favorite book. i'd also play innocent pranks on you (e.g., popping out of cupboards while you peed--until one of you was so scared you peed on me, goddamn you Eugenio de la Hoya). i would also write little stories for you. these generally involved you, me or both of us engaged in some form of badassery. i had an aversion to the physical world and its limitations, and still do. the movie "Amelie" reminds me a lot of me as a kid.

directive. had kids doing things they weren't always supposed to be doing...teachers, adults too. always proposing adventures and not caring about bending the rules to have my way. sometimes people would catch on and switch gears but most of the time they let me have my way. (to this day i can get the forward section of a plane to play strip trivia during pre-board cocktails...this has resulted in several stern warnings and threats to have us de-plane.)

clumsy, always in another world. i'd bump into things, knock them over, walk into doorframes (!)...my father would say i was like a "cat with clipped whiskers." always day dreaming...

clean. so clean...not because i gave a horse's hiney about being spotless but because i took >2-hour showers. i used to laminate my chemistry notes and slap em up on the shower walls so i could ponder em through the steamy goodness. i'd use up all the hot water in the house and i didn't care, i had several siblings and HELLO! zero privacy and time to think.

rebellious, strong-willed. a fine way to get me to do something was to tell me i couldn't do it. fucking competitive. i pushed myself to be the best at everything i put my mind to and it intimidated the fuck out of most kids the older i got. i never understood it because it wasn't them i was competing against...it was me!

total daddy's girl. i was in my dad's lap every chance i got, asked him all about surgeries he'd performed that day, brought him his evening cocktail, WATCHED PGA TOURNAMENTS WITH HIM (if that isn't devotion i don't know what is).

exhibitionist. attention-whore. i'd black-out my front tooth at the dinner table until someone noticed. dropped euphemisms in front of my teachers. had a rip-away ballgown at prom...with booty shorts underneath. and despite all this...voted most likely to succeed.

nicknames: dingbat. flaca. rough translation: "sneaky fairy". ditz. & one child psychologist (lord love 'im): autistic savant.
    That's so cute, I see alot of similarities there too
    "We are all worms, but I do believe I am a glow worm." -WC

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

In short, I was in my own head. I appealed to fantasy a lot, and truthfully I didn't see any problem with it. I wasn't allowed to watch a lot of TV when I was young and I basically play no video games. My dad wanted me to read, and it partially worked. The problem was that I was stuck with the same non-fiction books and I just got bored of them (I did have comics that my parents would buy for me from time to time though and I would be ecstatic). My conservative Chinese also didn't want me running around out of the house and a simple play date with my friends would require at least a week's notice. As a result I spent a lot of my childhood just imagining things. I imagined different stories, different worlds, I even imagined different video games lol (I wanted to play video games really badly ). As a result, you get this space cadet child .

When I was at school I would be in my own world all the time. It's not that I didn't want to pay attention, it was just my default mode. I was flying between fantasy and reality all the time. I was always smart, albeit impractical, but I'm not sure a lot of my teachers saw that straight away. I did get decent grades though, especially in maths, which could grab their attention. Speaking of attention, I had 4w3 tendencies from a very young age. I often knew the answer to a question but I would alternate between answering it and keeping my hand down, depending on what make me more endearing. Then I would be killing myself because there would be something inside me I wanted to express, which I held back. "Just saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay it! Be yourself! But what if I look like a teacher's pet?". Yeah, it started early lol. I was an awkward child, but I was also warm, so I did have friends. Sometimes, I would over romantacise a situation and isolate myself though. I was also sensitive to any harsh words from my peers, when in fact, they could've just been kidding. In retrospect, I probably could've been more popular than I was. In a lot of ways, I want to be more like my younger self. Though I was more sensitive, I was also less defensive. I also miss the sense of fantasy and amazement I had as a child.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Oh Wow! I have found a schhol report from well...when i was 7!
    shall scan it in....(eexcited)
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Oh Wow! I have found a schhol report from well...when i was 7!
    shall scan it in....(eexcited)
    Yeah! So cool, I found my report card from kindergarten a while back. Instead of grading in ABC they graded in XYZ with lots of comments. All I remember was it said I had trouble following directions. There was a lot more but I can't remember what.

(Well geez... if they are turning A,B, and C into X,Y, and Z, no wonder I was confused! )
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    Yeah! So cool, I found my report card from kindergarten a while back. Instead of grading in ABC they graded in XYZ with lots of comments.

So funny what a stark contrast this is from my secondary school reports. I had no idea i was such a goodie goodie!

"We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

As a child I was...

- Very quiet, mostly because I was shy and rarely had anything I wanted to say to anyone.
    - Very lost in my own world. I remember getting in trouble often in elementary school for not paying attention to my surroundings and for imagining too much.
    - Preferred to be alone and enjoyed Legos, making my own stories, drawing and books more than anything else.
    - Extremely shy around girls.
    - Didn't really know how to socialize and most of my interaction and friendships were based upon physical and almost no verbal communication.
    - Naive.
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

kinda feral.
    -end of thread-

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

always failed citizenship for talking back, running away from class and fighting... and was never known to do my homework but got straight A+s on tests... also got good at changing my citizenship grades on my report cards after my F one semester made my mother cry

I was too stubborn to listen to anyone and tended to rebel for the joy of rebellion

I loved to take things apart all of the time to see what made them tick... growing up on a farm meant that I got to play animal coroner too often for a non sociopathic child as well... I was the usual suspect for killing household appliances

I read a lot... I read every sunday during the sermon when forced to go to church, I read on the school bus, I read in class when I should have been paying attention, I read while my parents watched tv... all presents I received were books because that's what I wanted

I was the slacker and bad kid of the AP classes and I ran with the popular crowd for quite a few years... I was such a Mean Girl for a good while and rather skilled at social manipulation

when not reading or taking things apart I was running around in the forest around the house, discovering strange places, chopping things up with my hatchet, wading barefoot through swamps and climbing trees... I enjoyed the quiet and I LOVED the snow

I was surrounded by acquaintances... lots of them- I had no close friends intentionally- I was the one who would run off at slumber parties only to come back and play pranks on people and somehow my role was quite accepted by my peers
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett