User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Cheerful, shy and happy. I thought about many things. When I was told the sun was a star I had believed the sun burst into many little pieces at night.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Cheerful, shy and happy. I thought about many things.
    These things - though on happiness - maybe I wanted more - so some sense of dissatisfaction with the current state was there.

Also: Very curious. Competitive. Always smiling in pictures. Had lots of ideas. Parents said I always knew what I wanted. They said I seemed older than I was as a very small child. Happiness in life was always my #1 goal. Always had one best friend - one at a time until high school. I always wanted to be older.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Oakysage View Post
    Cheerful, shy and happy. I thought about many things.
    These things - though on happiness - maybe I wanted more - so some sense of dissatisfaction with the current state was there.

Also: Very curious. Competitive. Always smiling in pictures. Had lots of ideas. Parents said I always knew what I wanted. They said I seemed older than I was as a very small child. Happiness in life was always my #1 goal. Always had one best friend - one at a time until high school. I always wanted to be older.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Serious, quiet, shy, but sweet and generally happy. Until middle school, that is, but really, is anyone happy in middle school?
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Sensitive, shy among children, insolent among adults, comically stubborn.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ike-child.html

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Serious, imaginative, VERY sensitive, daydreaming, hardworking, temperamental, intellectual, love for learning, shy, yearning and introspective.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Friendly and smiling but very shy. Spent a lot of time doing imaginary things as a young kid. Had an imaginary friend, read a lot, had a stuffed dog that I carried everywhere I went until I was five, and after that I still treated him as a person. Threw him birthday parties with all the other stuffed animals. I loved my grandmother and used to spend a lot of time with her. I hated leaving to go to any other babysitter (with a bunch of loud and rambunctious other kids around.) But I liked school, I learned to read when I was 3 or 4, so I remember early teachers being impressed, but some of my elementary school report cards made it sound like I was off in my own world and didn't pay enough attention to directions. I remember getting screamed at by one teacher a lot, (third grade)- absolutely screaming over just about everything I did. Thankfully there was two teachers in third grade and the other one used to stick up for me. The screamer tried to put me in third/ fourth grade "transitions" (which is short for- "not ready for fourth grade") but the other one saved me and put me in the regular class with the most fun teacher in the school-(I think she figured I could use a break, the class was full, but she worked some magic.) At that point I became more extroverted and started making more friends, and then moved.

In middle school and high school I was more outgoing and very wacky and silly and made a lot of friends, (sitting in the locker pretending to be a locker monster and talking to everyone who walked by, chasing a guy in an elmo suit through the mall, being a regular crazy highschooler.) I was the leader of a prissy SJ posse. They were all about school and sports and band and activities- I think I helped lighten them up a bit because I was always acting crazy.They drove me nuts a lot, but high schoolers need a safety net. I had a lot of friends outside the group too. My mom went back to school around this era so we lived in university housing and I was lucky to have a lot of cultural diversity within my friends. Always a new kid knocking on my door. though I had my depressed, emo, poetry in the journal months. (Usually in the winter, sometimes I was extremely depressed and didn't get involved much.) One year I stayed home from school for three weeks faking sick.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

I used to run around a lot.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE

always laughing, until you took a photo of me (i had an early-held belief that you stole my magic if you took a picture of me).

affectionate but in unusual ways...if i liked you i'd draw pictures of you doing fantastic things like exploring the moon or of us discovering hidden worlds together. i'd leave you surprises under your pillow or in your favorite book. i'd also play innocent pranks on you (e.g., popping out of cupboards while you peed--until one of you was so scared you peed on me, goddamn you Eugenio de la Hoya). i would also write little stories for you. these generally involved you, me or both of us engaged in some form of badassery. i had an aversion to the physical world and its limitations, and still do. the movie "Amelie" reminds me a lot of me as a kid.

directive. had kids doing things they weren't always supposed to be doing...teachers, adults too. always proposing adventures and not caring about bending the rules to have my way. sometimes people would catch on and switch gears but most of the time they let me have my way. (to this day i can get the forward section of a plane to play strip trivia during pre-board cocktails...this has resulted in several stern warnings and threats to have us de-plane.)

clumsy, always in another world. i'd bump into things, knock them over, walk into doorframes (!)...my father would say i was like a "cat with clipped whiskers." always day dreaming...

clean. so clean...not because i gave a horse's hiney about being spotless but because i took >2-hour showers. i used to laminate my chemistry notes and slap em up on the shower walls so i could ponder em through the steamy goodness. i'd use up all the hot water in the house and i didn't care, i had several siblings and HELLO! zero privacy and time to think.

rebellious, strong-willed. a fine way to get me to do something was to tell me i couldn't do it. fucking competitive. i pushed myself to be the best at everything i put my mind to and it intimidated the fuck out of most kids the older i got. i never understood it because it wasn't them i was competing against...it was me!

total daddy's girl. i was in my dad's lap every chance i got, asked him all about surgeries he'd performed that day, brought him his evening cocktail, WATCHED PGA TOURNAMENTS WITH HIM (if that isn't devotion i don't know what is).

exhibitionist. attention-whore. i'd black-out my front tooth at the dinner table until someone noticed. dropped euphemisms in front of my teachers. had a rip-away ballgown at prom...with booty shorts underneath. and despite all this...voted most likely to succeed.

nicknames: dingbat. flaca. rough translation: "sneaky fairy". ditz. & one child psychologist (lord love 'im): autistic savant.
    I may be kindly, I am ordinarily gentle, but in my line of business I am obliged to will terribly what I will at all.
    ~ Catherine the Great

7w6 ❣ sx/so ❤ physical touch ❥ sanguine 70%, choleric 30% ❦

Johari.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Well now,
    I was fiercely independant and rebellious.
    I was a toomboy for sure, but would still flutter my eyelashes when the need arose.
    I used to kidnap my friends and run away from home at the tender age of 3 and take them on adventures across busy roads and into strange old ladies houses.
    My mother put a padlock on the front dorr...and the fridge.
    I was experimental and most curious... i wanted to know and understand everything...on my own...in my own way.
    I also had a strange love of nearly everything.
    Similar to AF the best way to get me to do something was by telling me i couldn't so it... but more in a "your not allowed" way.

So...some pics....

Independant, exploring Gem...

I can do what i like Gem....

Loving and excited Gem....

"We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"