entp
    Enneagram

Marm's back yeeehaw
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

When it comes to the internet, etiquette becomes an oxymoron. We log on with the intent to unload thoughts and/or feelings. I normally post for the fun of it. Click, click, click - Let's see what I can fuck up?

So, when it comes to a rep with a "LOL", smiley face, or any admirable response that doesn't involve a notion of sexting, I have no motivation to encourage further discussion by perpetuating the conversation. In all likelihood, most of the reps aren't sent with the intention of conversation, and if they are, there is an option called private messaging. Whenever you want to expand on your contact list with possible sex offenders and drug addicts, that would be the best route of going about it.

There is no gurantee, even then, that someone will respond. Folks are busy. Were not here to appease every apprasial, but obviously, its "nice" to do so. Blog post are often personal, especially here, and as such, Id consider in-thread responses would be protocol for TypoC followers. Well, except if one doesn't like the poster, or their opinion, and don't respect the person enough to disagree openly.

So, I suggest you do as you please, otherwise why are you coming here? Out of obligation?
    Oh, its
    You

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

So in real life etiquette is no oxymoron to you because there police would fuck you up ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Tabula View Post
    "Your word is schedule. Julie keeps a schedule to stay organized. Schedule."
    "Schedule. S-C-H-E-D-G-U-L-E. Schedule."

My failure to spell that word correctly as a child, the subsequent humiliation it caused... birthed a parasitic psychological succubus, discreetly poised and tucked away in the recesses of my mind leeching energy from the far corners of my psyche, garnering enough power to erect itself and follow me as a dark shadow into my adult life - its sole purpose to ensure I remain incapable of keeping a schedule. Forever will I be that humiliated 7 year-old - a disorganized, fumbling mess of fail, putting my "Gs" where they don't belong...

It haunts. It taunts. The irony - it overwhelms!

*emphatically collapses into a pile of disorganized crap on the floor*
    That's four of us! I'm so glad I'm not the only one irreparably scarred by this.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by chachamaru View Post
    It's aluminium.
    man, you know these contests

If I claimed a technicality along those lines, they'd just cite Rule 34.5C3 in the Official Spelling Bee Rulebook, which claims that the Webster Dictionary is the final source for these matters, and that the Oxford Dictionary can sod off, &etc.