User Tag List

First 12345 Last

ReflecTcelfeR

I'm trying to give more reps. not really in order to get more, though I do enjoy receiving them, but I do understand the concept of reassurance through affirmation and I think it's a powerful tool towards raising everyones esteem.

MBTI
    INFP

It depends on so many factors. Each relationship is different and each person is different so ya just have to go with what makes you comfortabke.

You're talking about my post from the other thread and I didn't think tg wad rude I just subconsciously thought maybe she doesn't want me in her thread so I backed off. That is because I'm shy as a mutha and she can be a tiny bit intimidating even tho we'd met before

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

etiquettes suck
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Mmmm...I love strawberry flavoured etiquette, especially the type dipped in dark chocolate. Delicious!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Read Fidelia gets LOADS of reps :-p
    No, no! I wasn't saying that the volume was so high. I just meant it depends how busy the rest of my life is and how much time I have to spend on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    No, no! I wasn't saying that the volume was so high. I just meant it depends how busy the rest of my life is and how much time I have to spend on the forum.
    Sure!!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

It really doesn't matter to me if people respond to my reps. I will only respond if I feel that there is something for me to say, and I expect that others would behave that way as well. With posts, most of them can be ignored and I wouldn't really care. The only time it might bother me is if I've asked someone a direct question and it goes completely unanswered, which can be slightly annoying. PMs are much the same as posts, though I generally feel like there's greater necessity to answer these because they usually contain direct questions or requests. I wouldn't be offended if someone ignored a PM, though.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by Jenaphor View Post
    Mmmm...I love strawberry flavoured etiquette, especially the type dipped in dark chocolate. Delicious!
    hullo

i'd appreciate it if everyone left me at least one rep or wall message per day. please search my archive on the days when i don't post. whether i reply is entirely at my discretion.

thank you kindly.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I only discovered what reps are and where to find mine a month or so ago, and by then there were a handful accumulated. So, if you sent me one and I didn't reply, nothing personal, just my being dumb about the forum. There are many more features here than on my past forums, and I am still learning my way around.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't necessarily expect anyone to reply to my posts or reps, although it's nice if they do.

I don't think there's really any kind of etiquette about it, except that if you're in the middle of a conversation with someone in a thread where you've exchanged replies a few times, it's better to follow up as soon as time permits rather than leave them waiting.