Just a few questions...
1. What is your race?
2. Do you feel that your race plays a major role in your self-image?
3. Do you relate more to members of your own race, or another race?
4. How do you feel about being your particular race?
5. If a wizard insisted on transforming you into a race other than your own, but allowed you to pick the race, what would you be?
My own answers would be...
2. Not really, though I'm sure it's had some impact.
3. I relate about equally to Caucasians and Asians, and less to other races.
4. I like it primarily because it means that I'm considered "normal" by most people in my country, at least on the surface. The idea of not fitting in would be unnerving to me.