MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

1. What is your race?
    Caucasian. English and Irish heritage.

2. Do you feel that your race plays a major role in your self-image?
    No

3. Do you relate more to members of your own race, or another race?
    I feel a kinship with people of Irish heritage but other than that, no

4. How do you feel about being your particular race?
    I don't. Think about it that is.

5. If a wizard insisted on transforming you into a race other than your own, but allowed you to pick the race, what would you be?
    Tahitian. I hear they have nice weather.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

1. What is your race?
    Caucasian, Slovakian/Hungarian though there could be more upon investigation though its tough to tell.

I am clueless about my European background and have tried to find a commonality recently. I have felt out of place in Australian culture if that's what you mean.

Uncertain.

I've looked into it recently and undecided, neutral.

5. If a wizard insisted on transforming you into a race other than your own, but allowed you to pick the race, what would you be?
    I'd like to be some exotic blend of many different races, even more interesting to try to find out where I'm from.

MBTI
    STP

1. What is your race?
    Hawaiian/Portugese

Yes, I look mexican and people her look down on mexicans...STOP FOLLOWING ME IN THE TOOL SECTION AT SEARS I AM NOT GONNA STEAL ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! (though it is fun to walk from aisle to aisle and watch them try to find something to "fix"/"straighten up" in that aisle)

Not relate, but enjoy...Hawaiians are laid back, extremely family oriented. They are also extremely racial at times which I cant stand at all. I am to "mainland" like to really relate that much...I do feel at home in hawaii though because of the atmosphere.

I feel hawaiian at times and portugese at a times. Blond moments are blamed on being portugese in my family(moms side) and lazy/care free on hawaiian(dads side)...most people think being Hawaiian is cool...even the most racist people.

A different pacific islander race.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

1. What is your race?

well..
    1) caucasian: czech, english, irish, german, neaderthal (between 1% and 4%)
    2) not that I'm aware of
    3) well, I don't relate well to most people, but I suppose most people I relate to are white
    4) being better looking would be nice, but that doesn't have to do with my race
    5) Ukrainian with jet black straight hair, large blue eyes and fine features (fine straight hair, small nose, chissled but less prominent jaw)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

1. What is your race?
    Caucasian, most of my descendants came from central italy (father) and the northermost italian part of the Alps (mother).

Not really, nationality plays a bigger part - more specifically, it's easier for me to relate to someone whose mother tongue is a romance language (americans are an exception).

I've interacted with people from all over the world, and I managed to get along very well with asians (chinese) and easter-africans (ethiopians, somali). Culture is the most important factor, imho: chinese culture seemed to be relatively more similar to italian culture wrt say british and/or scandinavian traditions. On the other hand, perhaps I got along well with asians because I have dark smooth hair, olive skin, and I'm not really tall: excepting almond-shaped eyes, there isn't a big physical distance.

My gut reaction would be to say: I don't care. Yet if I try to analyze its deeper implications, I have to be happy: if I were to move to the US or Southern America, I would immediately be considered "normal" (US) and-or "high class" (Brazil), so it does posit a certain advantage.

Sherpa Nepali, I'd love to have that kind of physical resistance to altitude.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

1. What is your race?

Caucasian/Canadian. Half Finnish, half Canadian of mainly English/Irish descent.

No, but sometimes I feel that I'm just too white middle-class. When I go to a literary event, like I did last night, I look around and think, "oh gosh, we're all so similar" even though most of them would be English (since I live in London), and I'm Canadian... Sometimes I just feel I'm such a typical white upper-middle-middle class girl who studied literature. But then, there are things I like about it - I love appreciating culture, I love the fact that I had cultural and travel opportunities from an early age - but I am a bit fixated on Western culture, although I've now travelled to a few non-Western countries (not that many compared to my travels in the West, though). I'm quite Eurocentric in a way, I think. (Actually, it was refreshing that at the event last night, while most people were indeed white middle-class English, there were other races and accents represented - not always the case at such events. The author is a travel writer, which might have a bit to do with it. And for a travel writer, his writing shows a particularly great amount of love and respect for people of other cultures, while still being aware that he comes from a white privileged background and not pretending he can discount that. This is the great Colin Thubron, by the way!)

Overall I relate best to people of Western culture, which isn't necessarily to do with race. Probably mostly white people, but it has more to do with being Western. I generally find non-Western cultures much harder to relate to though I am very interested in them and have had many acquaintances and friends from non-Western cultures. I guess I feel like it would be presumptuous of me to think that I'd ever really relate to such foreign cultures. Or maybe I'm just not interested enough or I do have a bit of snobbery. Quite possible. I know that I can be pretty judgmental about things like varying attitudes toward women in other cultures.

I live in London and there are so many races and cultures here. I have friends and acquaintances of many different colours, different cultures, different socioeconomic backgrounds etc. I think that mostly we try to understand and relate to each other, and where we know we can't really relate, we step back with dignity and allow space and respect - if that makes sense. I'd like to think that's how it works. I think living somewhere like London makes you much more aware of race/culture, and much less aware, in different ways. Hard to explain. I went to Japan over Christmas visiting friends (white Canadian girl married to Japanese guy - she has a lot of insights into being a foreigner there). I love Japan and really there are so many ways I could relate to the culture in terms of showing respect to others, etc. But - everyone there is Japanese! It's so monolithically Japanese. When I got back to London I found it so refreshing to see all the different races and cultures again.

I like it. I relate to my own culture or at any rate Western culture, but again, that may not have quite so much to do with race. In terms of race I think I realise that there are a lot of advantages to being white and English speaking. Less hassle, more doors open. But at the same time that can make me feel guilty or think "why me instead of someone else?" It's sort of middle-class/Western/white guilt, I think.

Elvish as well. but for real? Just thinking about looks, perhaps Ethiopian, Afghani, or Maori. Very beautiful people, I think. Or some kind of mixed race - perhaps Indian/white, or Native American/Canadian and something else. In terms of cultural implications that is way too difficult of a question!
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

A window to the soul

Texan.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

1) white. half jew, quarter german, quarter wasp
    2) not in my self image, but in other people's image of me definitely.
    3) i can't relate to any race as a whole, just individuals. i can relate my background and upbringing more to other white people i guess, but i have plenty of other common ground with people from other races.
    4) being white in this country obviously has its privileges, and knowing that is disgusting to me. i've just witnessed so much ignorance from white people towards every other race and it's embarassing to me. not everyone's like this but definitely the majority.
    5) it doesn't matter to me. it'd be cool to be mixed and have a blend of different cultures.

1. What is your race?

Korean, African American, Black Foot Indian, & French.

My friends like for me to drive when everyone is wasted because I look like an innocent Asian girl- especially when I have my glasses on lol! I feel pretty unique, no one really knows exactly what I am. Coming from multiple cultures Ive learned a lot from both my parents and the rest of my family as well .

I relate to everyone.

When I was in my early teens I remember answering the phone, it was my cousins wife (she is African American), she asked if it was me and said I sounded like a white girl . Because of that I felt a little uncomfortable around that side of the fam for a while, I felt like I didn't fit in, like I wasn't black enough sad. But I'm over it now though!

I also remember some F.O.B. Korean girls in high school who told my friend not to hang out with me because I wasn't full Korean (I wasnt Korean enough either!!! Pshhhht), they said I couldn't be trusted (those dumb broads didn't even know me, I think they were just racist)-that sucked too.

I just feel human really...but I do have a deep interest in my background, I think about who my ancestors may have been, I also wish to make a family tree one day.

East Indian might be cool or Hawaiian.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

1. What is your race?
    white

nop

my own colour

feels p good to be #2

I'd rather him turn me into an elder air elemental