MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Default Would you drink horse semen?

I guess they do in New Zealand:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110218...alsemenoffbeat

Horse semen on the menu at N.Z. food festival

AFP/File – A young girl is seen here preparing to eat a bug during the annual Wildfoods Festival in the South Island …

– Thu Feb 17, 11:43 pm ET

WELLINGTON (AFP) – Long renowned for pioneering extreme sports such as bungee-jumping and heli-skiing, New Zealanders are now pushing culinary boundaries by serving up shots of horse semen to iron-stomached food lovers.

The equine delicacy will be on the menu at the annual Wildfoods Festival in the South Island town of Hokitika next month, along with other gastronomic delights such as raw scorpions, chocolate-covered beetles and deep-fried grubs.

"The idea is you'll have as much zizz as a stallion for a week afterwards," Christchurch racehorse breeder Lindsay Kerslake, who came up with the semen surprise, told Fairfax Media.

He said the shots being sold at this year's festival on March 12 would taste like a milkshake and be washed down with an energy drink chaser.

Organiser Mike Keenan said he expected many festival patrons would sample the shots as a dare, and he was prepared to put his own stomach on the line.

"Yeah, I'll give it a go," he told AFP.

Keenan said the festival began 22 years ago as a way of allowing city slickers to "get out of their comfort zone" and sample bush tucker.

While much of the fare such as venison and wild boar is relatively unchallenging for mainstream tastes, Keenan said organisers liked to spice up the menu with more unusual offerings.

In the past, these have included rams' testicles and bulls' penises, although Keenan admitted Kerslake may have set a new benchmark.

"He thought these flavoured horse semen shots would be something different," Keenan said. "He's working on a number of flavours, from vanilla, right through to strawberry and chocolate."

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Eww.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

mitä vittua
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

garbage

as long as it I'm assured that it won't get me pregnant, why not? what do you have against drinking horse semen?

MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

No thanks. I don't want to risk the possibility of a centaur foal.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    as long as it I'm assured that it won't get me pregnant, why not? what do you have against drinking horse semen?
    nz?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I've got just the song for you.

[YOUTUBE="XNtTEibFvlQ"]SHOTS![/YOUTUBE]

More proof that NZ is in need of regime change or genocide or something. In my GREAT, BEST COUNTRY, the US OF A(these colors don't run), we would NEVER pay to drink semen.....HOWEVER we dooooooooo get PAID to DRINK SEMEN. BOMB BOMB BOMB, BOMB BOMB NEW ZEELAND.

Phantonym

Hmm, I don't think that I'm satisfied with the explanation that it's supposed to give you "as much zizz as a stallion for a week afterwards". Where's the scientific research of horse semen being superfood? Break it down to numbers, I'll think about the benefits and sure, I'd do it. On a dare...bring it on! Chocolate, please.