User Tag List

First 678

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Yeah, I thought ISTJ too. Remember when Toad and him were supposedly going to shoot up the mong gang? Toad was ready to react right away, but Walt said something to the effect of, "Stop being so impulsive. We have to plan this thing out." That seemed so much more Te to me.
    Yes indeedy.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post
    I'm a man , you are like the fourth person to confuse me as a woman. Is it because of my avatar?
    Ha! I'm guessing you changed your avatar with one with a bloodied Bear Grylls? That + your name it would be really hard to mistake for a chick. Especially since your type says 'ENFP' and not 'ISTP' :P

It would be nice to be an ENTJ for a few weeks. Then maybe an INFJ to switch it up. OMG, it would be amazing to live my life as a J just to experience what that's like...I would get SOOOO much done...
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Ha! I'm guessing you changed your avatar with one with a bloodied Bear Grylls? That + your name it would be really hard to mistake for a chick. Especially since your type says 'ENFP' and not 'ISTP' :P

It would be nice to be an ENTJ for a few weeks. Then maybe an INFJ to switch it up. OMG, it would be amazing to live my life as a J just to experience what that's like...I would get SOOOO much done...
    Haha, yes, that was my intention. But I didn't got the ISTP x ENFP part. Isn't ENFP more common for women, and ISTP for men?

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post
    Haha, yes, that was my intention. But I didn't got the ISTP x ENFP part. Isn't ENFP more common for women, and ISTP for men?
    Yes, but it's not surprising for an ISTP woman to have a more traditionally 'masculine' or gender neutral avatar and names.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Yes, but it's not surprising for an ISTP woman to have a more traditionally 'masculine' or gender neutral avatar and names.
    Oh, yes, I got it now. That's true for sure.