User Tag List

First 5678 Last

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by IceBlock View Post
    I'm a man , you are like the fourth person to confuse me as a woman. Is it because of my avatar?
    Yeahhhhhhh!

It's not a masculine (tough girl) avatar some guys like to use, but a really feminine one.

When you named your favourite characters I had a feeling you were male though.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I feel like I already got and used my "Change your type to whatever you wish card.", I'm happy with ENFP. But ISFPs like Jimi Hendrix and Bruce Lee sometimes make me jealous.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ? sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Yeahhhhhhh!

It's not a masculine (tough girl) avatar some guys like to use, but a really feminine one.

When you named your favourite characters I had a feeling you were male though.
    Yeah, I guess. I'll change my avatar when I find some interesting picture.

Default ISTJ

The character of Walt Kowalski, played by Clint Eastwood, in Gran Torino. Oh my goodness, I wept.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I feel like I already got and used my "Change your type to whatever you wish card.", I'm happy with ENFP. But ISFPs like Jimi Hendrix and Bruce Lee sometimes make me jealous.
    Bruce Lee was without doubt either ISTP, INTP, or INTJ. F is out of the question, because he followed the Way of the Closed Fist which holds strength to be the ultimate virtue rather than the Way of the Open Palm which is harmoniously accepting one's station in life. Bruce Lee's competitive nature is very closely correlated with the Closed Fist and the Thinking preference.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Bruce Lee was without doubt either ISTP, INTP, or INTJ. F is out of the question, because he followed the Way of the Closed Fist which holds strength to be the ultimate virtue rather than the Way of the Open Palm which is harmoniously accepting one's station in life. Bruce Lee's competitive nature is very closely correlated with the Closed Fist and the Thinking preference.
    Nah, he vibes to me as a very possible ISFP. Read an ISFP profile, you can see it for yourself:

http://typelogic.com/isfp.html

About his competativeness:
    Some ISFP males are fiercely competitive, especially in sport or table games, and may have great difficulty losing. This competitive nature, also seen in other SP types, sometimes fosters 'lucky,' 'gut' feelings and a willingness to take risks.
    Concerning his lifelong troubles in school, despite being a very smart person:
    Organized education is difficult for the majority of ISFPs, and many drop out before finishing secondary education. Their interest can be held better through experiential learning, at which many excel. ISFPs will practice playing an instrument or honing a favored skill for hours on end, not so much as practice as for the joy of the experience.
    Concerning his kick ass impecible 70's style:

Many eagerly plunge into new fashions, avant garde experiences, 'hip' trends--some even setting the trends.

This resonates very deeply on the core Jeet Kune Do philosophy that he created, and his way of life:

ISFPs cherish their impulses. Some of the most beautiful, graceful, and artistic performances are the result of this drive for physical, sensate expression.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Nah, he vibes to me as a very possible ISFP. Read an ISFP profile, you can see it for yourself:
    This seems feasible.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    The character of Walt Kowalski, played by Clint Eastwood, in Gran Torino. Oh my goodness, I wept.
    Was he ISTJ or ISTP?

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Was he ISTJ or ISTP?
    I vibed ISTJ on account of his long-standing daily routines and refusal to change, but ISTP could be argued fairly.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    I vibed ISTJ on account of his long-standing daily routines and refusal to change, but ISTP could be argued fairly.
    Yeah, I thought ISTJ too. Remember when Toad and him were supposedly going to shoot up the mong gang? Toad was ready to react right away, but Walt said something to the effect of, "Stop being so impulsive. We have to plan this thing out." That seemed so much more Te to me.