Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    It's the same thread silly. I just requested the madmins to change the thread title.
    hahahahaha.....you sneaky b*tard

Riva

Default ISFP - The 5th doctor

The reason?

From Wiki -

Unlike his more authoritative predecessors, he treated his young companions as parts of a team
    (But then again I am exactly that myself.)

There are so many other reasons too. Probably the live and let live attitude that ISFPs have which is so attractive .

Riva

Default Iago (From Othello) - INTJ

Especially the one played by Christopher Eccleston. (His version was called Ben Jago, not Iago. But he played the part of Iago.) I believe he played it better than any other actor who has ever played that character. William Shakespeare would have died a happy man if he saw this version of Iago.

Reason?

Iago (from Othello) is probably the best of Shakespearean villains. Hmmm... come to think of it he probably is one of the best (cunning, successful, intimidating) villains of any novel, drama, on TV or film the world has ever seen.

He had nothing. But he got everything he wanted. Such an admirable character. Makes me want to be an INTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    Iago (from Othello) is probably the best of Shakespearean villains. Hmmm... come to think of it he probably is one of the best (cunning, successful, intimidating) villains of any novel, drama, on TV or film the world has ever seen.

He had nothing. But he got everything he wanted. Such an admirable character. Makes me want to be an INTJ.
    Makes me wanna cry...

Funny you say that Iago makes you want to be an INTJ. Anthony Edward Stark make me wanna be an Extrovert. Although he seems to be both Intro and Extro? Extro when he drinks and Intro when he's sober.
    Innovation is the epicenter between Imagination and Logic.
    -Stephen M Cordova

You and your friend can draw together > http://draw.newphidias.com/ <

One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them.
    -Thomas Jefferson, 1796

MBTI
    ENFP

House.

Rainy Day Member Ingrid in grids's Avatar

People that make me not want to be an INFJ:

1. Hitler

2. Gandhi

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I kinda fancied being an entp - all my fav characters are Entp's. I have a soft spot for mad scientists.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    2. Gandhi
    Why on earth would you put Gandhi and Hitler in the same list. Fine you weren't comparing the two characters I understand.

Why not want to be more like the character? He is the person who brought the theory of non violent protest the bring down oppression (alteast on a scale as large as an empire Vs a subcontinent). This theory works anywhere on any given period of time and has proven to work again and again and again.

So why not?

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

ISTP:

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    ISTP:
    +1 for the show but -1 for Spike.

The show is a classic, there is no argument in that. The character on the other-hand though remarkable in so many ways, like a fool gave his life away. Yes he was taking revenge and possibly didn't care whether he lived or died if revenge was met but how pathetic was his attempt at taking revenge?

He just took two (as I recall) pistols and ran in to a building filled with dozens and dozens and dozens of armed guards stationed to protect the man he was trying to kill - Vicious. Lets be practical - what were his chances of even seeing Vicious alive? Absolutely zero. He being the world's best bounty hunter should have practiced a bit of patience and should have come up with a good plan. But in the end his plan was to go through the front doors, waving his guns, killing everyone, never getting shot and counting his lucky stars????????

What an idiot!!!!!!!!!!

But he did meet Vicious. And he did manage to kill him. And the writers did justice by killing Spike at the end. But most realistic show the most unrealistic (killing Vicious), stupid (1 against more than a dozen armed men), lame (didn't respect the strategic capabilities) ending.

It would have been a million times better, if he MATURED a bit (like everyone else in the show) and moved on with his life without seeking revenge! And the fool couldn't take hints from Faye Faye. How sad? A sad, lonely, immature fool Spike Spiegel was at the end!!!!

Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!!!!!!!!