12 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default Ideas for cool/interesting stories?

anyone have any cool ideas for stories? tell us a little about them

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I have this one idea for a story I'm working; there exists a jungle continent where a violent warrior, called Savage, resists all norms of every other person on the island. He eventually escapes the island to find the modern world, which is under the rule of a nazi-esq dictatorship at war with a rebel allience. Deals with the concepts of mind control, humanity, and the ubermensch.

Another story idea: sometime in the near future scientists use several human participants in an experiment to make superheroes to help the world. Each one has DBZ powers (flight, super strength, ability to launch beams of energy) and once they aquire their power, they soon forget their noble needs of helping humanity and go on a killing rampage drunk off thier power. Eventually most of them become dictators or murderes whom do whatever they want, except for one who works with the world government to stop them.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I've had this story seed bouncing around in my head for a while. I don't actually write, so I'm guessing nothing will ever some of it.

A man, after noticing for months that there's a funny little dead pixel on his monitor, decides to take a closer look. He uses a magnifying glass and can tell there is something very odd about it, but even under magnification it's too small to make out. As he looks at his monitor day after day, he's unable to stop obsessing about that pixel, so he gets a microscope, lays the monitor down and figured out away to rig it so that he can see the pixel up close. And in that pixel he sees a landscape with drifting clouds and swaying trees and birds flying in the sky.

That's all I have.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Qlippoth View Post
    I've had this story seed bouncing around in my head for a while. I don't actually write, so I'm guessing nothing will ever some of it.

A man, after noticing for months that there's a funny little dead pixel on his monitor, decides to take a closer look. He uses a magnifying glass and can tell there is something very odd about it, but even under magnification it's too small to make out. As he looks at his monitor day after day, he's unable to stop obsessing about that pixel, so he gets a microscope, lays the monitor down and figured out away to rig it so that he can see the pixel up close. And in that pixel he sees a landscape with drifting clouds and swaying trees and birds flying in the sky.

That's all I have.
    that's SUCH an INTP story

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    that's SUCH an INTP story
    Well, that's what they claim I am.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    anyone have any cool ideas for stories? tell us a little about them
    Yeah, like I'm going to share my unused material! Ha!

*hugs little notebook and bursts out in manic laughter*

They're mine, all mine, you hear me?!
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I have some ideas, which I'm going to use in the future. If you want them, you really need to pay 5000 dollars for them. And then I'll still sell you the crappiest idea.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

What sort of stories, as in genre, are you planning to write? That'll help in figuring out plot ideas
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I should clarify, if you have any ambitions of actually publishing a story or using it for another purpose this thread for that. this thread is merely for sharing cool, brainstormed ideas people wish to share

MBTI
    INTP

Jackie Chan fights ninjas