User Tag List

First 123

I usually don't want to burden people with my problems so writing is a good outlet for me . When I'm feeling down and out my note pad and pen are my besties. It's nice to write freely, whatevers on my mind in any order and with no rules to follow. Grammar? Who cares! It's about how I feel and just pouring it all out. What do they call this writing style?
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    I'm starting to think that it is an extravert/introvert thing like you say. Now I'm confused about my own I/E preference. Maybe I'm an extravert because I prefer speaking over writing, but I think writing is a more valuable form of expression.
    Dont worry I dont think it has anything to do with I vs E. Im an extrovert and prefer to write when it comes to my own personal feelings. Like I said in my last post, I dont like to burden people with my issues, plus its hard for me to trust just anyone .
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Dont worry I dont think it has anything to do with I vs E. Im an extrovert and prefer to write when it comes to my own personal feelings. Like I said in my last post, I dont like to burden people with my issues, plus its hard for me to trust just anyone .
    Yes, this is why I want to start writing more.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

For one thing, it's very very difficult for me to accurately express strong emotions in person, even with someone I know well. The emotions themselves interfere with the expression.

Also in general, I find writing easier than speaking. If I have to say something on the spot, I'll often stumble/stammer, change directions, forget my point, get distracted by something, etc. Writing allows you to take them time to think things through while you're putting your point together. Even before I submit something, I''ll have edited it several times. After submitting I'll often edit things a few more times, too, to increase clarity, improve grammar, add points or change my mind about whether or how to say something.

There would probably be less of a difference if I had more social skills.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    yupp

I suck in person and in in writing. I should go marry an android and have cyborg babies. I've partially given up on people and the world.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Writing is a release for me. If i fail to write (to express myself) for any longer than a week or so i can start to feel everything build up inside.. even if i've expressed my thoughts and feelings verbally, it's just not the same.

Writer's block, and any creative block, is hell.

I have a lot of difficulty saying what is in my head to other people. I censor myself a lot out of fear of ridicule and rejection, by the time i've censored what i want to say.. not much comes out of my mouth.. and what does is so fragmented that people generally get confused and i just say "never mind". If there's something really important to me that i want to get across to someone else i'll generally write it.. sometimes writing it is enough to push me to say it.
    "You can't take a picture of this...it's already gone."

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain