First of all, your video was a pleasure to watch. Very calm steady voice, very articulate, pristine language.
There is a reason INTJ is the consensus:
- There is your immaculate appearance.
- There was very little facial expression and I too noticed the dodging of the rather personal dislike question.
- You seem to have a very realistic idea of both your abilities and your weaknesses without visibly attaching any emotion to either one.
- To me, the interpretation of enjoying animals as enjoying to eat them seemed like Ni at work. Interesting to see it life.
- For some reason (part of it might be physical resemblance) you reminded ma a bit of the tv character Dexter...you know, the sociopathic serial killer. But in a good way, really.
Overall, too neat and too detached to be anything but XNTJ.
By the way, how come this is in the Bonfire? If you had any serious doubt, rather than simply wanting to finally do a video out of curiosity, it would belong in the What's my type section. Is that yet another hint?