User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Default Which MBTIc member(s) can you most identify with?

The main reason I joined this forum was to meet like minded individuals. I wondered if anyone other than myself found that they have made connections here?

I have several but I'll start with just one for now. Cafe. She and I are a lot alike, more so than I would have ever thought upon first meeting her. I have trouble outside of my married maintaining friendships, but she is one person I get on pretty well with. Maybe it's because we're both wacky INFJ's? She seems to understand what I'm talking about even when I'm not making any sense.

Also if you wouldn't mind can you list types so we can analyze compatibilities?
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ENFj

Well my best friend is an ENTJ and we get along pretty damn well to the point that we don't have to say anything and we at times know exactly of what we are thinking about. We are very similar yet very diffirent at the sametime.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    OMNi

I relate very well with whatever (ESTP). She is great to talk to when I'm stressed out because she seems to understand where I am coming from.

I also relate well to many of the other INFJs on this site, especially DD and Athenian. They seem to represent the opposite ends of the INFJ spectrum and are very representative of my shifting moods.

Aelan (ENTP) is exceptionally good at seeing personal motives that I wasn't aware even existed within me. In fact, ENTPs in general seem to be able to cut me to the quick and bring forth how I really think or feel about things even when I'm not concious of it myself, Aelan is so good at it she can knock me off my pedestal and right on my ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

I seem to have the most in common with ygolo and randomnity, out of the names that have stuck out that I remember. (I have to say, though, that this thread seems to have a lot of potential for leaving a lot of people out, so be careful in how it gets worded.)

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    (I have to say, though, that this thread seems to have a lot of potential for leaving a lot of people out, so be careful in how it gets worded.)
    All that means is that those people are extra-unique.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I have lots of connections with many different types of people here, but when the conversation turns to relationships and how things should play out or be dealt with, cascade and I seem to channel each other's thoughts. We can PM each other and each of us says what the other one would have said.

...It's sorta creepy...
    (Not as creepy as those russian hikers... but.. doo-doo-DOO-doo, doo-doo-DOO-doo... )
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

• CaptainChick -- she and I appreciate each other's sense of humor.
    • Mr Galt -- we tend to agree on a good number of issues (refer to this post).
    • Merkw -- he enjoys intellectual discussions minus the emotion, and we both hate Valentine's Day and Xmas.
    • Wildcat -- he's somewhat misunderstood.
    • Kiddo -- he's somewhat misunderstood.
    • BlueWing -- he's intellectually independent.
    • Metamorphosis -- he and I have similar taste in music.
    • FMWarner -- we share a passion for cinema.
    • Randomnity -- we both have horrible procrastinating habits.
    • Maverick -- he's a bad-ass mofo.
    I identify with most of the INTJs here, really. We all tend to share a similar wit and a general dislike for people -- especially the INTJs who are also Enneagram 5s.
    Last edited by The Ü™; 03-07-2008 at 10:29 PM.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Nocapszy: he was the one that showed me this forum. we met in the "myers-briggs lovers" facebook group (of which i'm now the admin somehow). He explained function theory to me, and got me to realize my type, which i couldn't figure out for a year beforehand. then, we joined a religious group on facebook and destroyed this fundamentalist's points non-stop for a week or two. that was tons of fun (kind of like arguing with uber actually, lol). anyways, we think very much the same, we just have different expression styles. and he always gets what i'm saying, which is nice (vice versa too).

Night: i identify with his insight expressed through a desire for harmony. when he decides to say something, it's always spot on. i also relate to him because i believe he's INFJ as well, and can easily hold his own with NTs (which reminds me of me).

Whatever: she kind of puts on the airhead image, but she always gets it. she can back all of her opinions up, and she has out-of-the-box views. she's way way smarter than she lets on. (and she's not an S. at all. ENTP) but yeah, i actually find her thinking style to be much like mine.

Edahn: not afraid to tell it like it is. he often says exactly what i'm thinking, but i don't have the guts to put it his way. i also appreciate his self-honesty and willingness to actually listen to criticism.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Hm. MOST identify with?

Seahorse (dba "BlueWing")

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I have lots of connections with many different types of people here, but when the conversation turns to relationships and how things should play out or be dealt with, cascade and I seem to channel each other's thoughts. We can PM each other and each of us says what the other one would have said.

...It's sorta creepy...
    (Not as creepy as those russian hikers... but.. doo-doo-DOO-doo, doo-doo-DOO-doo... )
    It's interesting to me too, but I love it! I do think we approach many things similarly, and communication is effortless - I just feel like I understand you and where you're coming from, and vice versa (and yeah, often we're coming from the same place!). Which is uncanny!!
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ