User Tag List

First 313940414243 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

It sounds kind of dumb to say it, but no one really. Athenian, to some extent, but he's the closest I can think of.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Wolfy

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    ... Nobody identifies with me since hardly anybody reads my posts, because I load them up with information and quotes nobody gives a rats ass about(right Jennifer )!
    Whoops, sorry -- I guess I never read this post back in August.

I don't remember how I ever answered this, if I did in the past; and I'm just too lazy right this sec to search the entire thread.

I don't know if I ever really feel I'm cut from the same cloth as everyone else.

Everyone's very different, and with the majority of people, I can find something (or lots of somethings) through which I can make a connection with them. I tend to be very aware of the similarities and differences right away with another person, since I assess everything up front... but I'm usually looking to make some sort of connection and find the point of intersect.

In a way, I guess that shows versatility and everyone can be a friend to some degree; in another way, sometimes it feels sort of lonely since I don't feel like there's ever going to be any clones of "me" running around out there, EVERYONE is different in some ways.

(And yes, though -- the INTP Wimminz group was sort of neat, with the similar feelings that were being expressed there and how situations get viewed and handled overall.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

JackFlak and BlueWing. Although I didnt like their dedication
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP

The ISTPs and the ENTPs. Most of them anyway.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

heart, cafe, npg, spirilis and sometimes synarch. there are probably more but it's very sporadic.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    XNXP

Quote Originally Posted by rhinosaur View Post
    The ISTPs and the ENTPs. Most of them anyway.
    *Kuranes realizes that he forgot to mention Rhinosaur,.... and Awesome Cakes and Hmmm too.*

Edit - I just realized something else, too. I have been thinking AllAboutSoul and OneWithSoul were the same person and may have even replied to one when meaning the other. Jeeez. I went back looking for the pertinent posts/messages, so I could try to figure out who was who, and they were gone. %$#@!! So I still do not know !
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

The more I read this forum, the less I'd say I identify with somebody, even if I feel a kind of "familiarity" when I read some regular posters.

IRL, I've often been dubbed as "weird" and "unique", or "unaware of social norms", so this is not a great surprise. Even if I'm not that proud of my "uniqueness" (despite what some could imagine), since I've not chosen it. I passively undergo its effects.

Sometimes, though, I identify with specific sentences, for instance with Bananatrombones when he makes an exceedingly smart remark, especially when I understand its inside jokes content.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    XNXP

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    especially when I understand their inside jokes contents.
    And here I thought you liked surprises !
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I can identify with CaptainChick's sense of intimacy a lot. But then, I'm pretty different from her on everything else, 'cept maybe her interest in random information.
    Go to sleep, iguana.