Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post
    I'm a bit fond of the Uberman myself and I think I "get" him completely. Although he would say that, no, I couldn't possibly.

Although, Uber though he may be, he would be wrong. We have many shared interests.
    Don't flatter yourself.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    you're one of mine. though i'd agree that you're much more like the ones you said. i can especially see the similarity between you and park.
    On INTPc, the differences between NTPs seem more pronounced. On here, the INTPs (and some of the ENTPs, but not all) seem a lot more similar compared to the rest of the membership group.

And yes, the similarity between me and Park is definitely there. It took me a while to notice but we've chatted a few times online. It felt like we'd known each other forever after just a couple of hours.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    On INTPc, the differences between NTPs seem more pronounced. On here, the INTPs (and some of the ENTPs, but not all) seem a lot more similar compared to the rest of the membership group.
    yes. probably due to the contrasts.

And yes, the similarity between me and Park is definitely there. It took me a while to notice but we've chatted a few times online. It felt like we'd known each other forever after just a couple of hours.
    i'm not a bit surprised!
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery

MBTI
    INTP

OK, I've finally managed to articulate why I listed the people I did. It's a combination of writing in a very familiar style and/or writing my thoughts and/or the meaning of their posts requiring no effort to understand. (the writing my thoughts can be a tad disconcerting at times)

I find it easy to relate to most of the INTPs and some of the ENTPs, but there isn't the same ease of understanding as with the people I listed.

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    yes. probably due to the contrasts.
    Exactly.

MBTI
    XNXP

Quote Originally Posted by spirilis View Post
    I think you need to start it
    Identifying with more members ?

Quote Originally Posted by colmena View Post
    Although I'm a cynic, generally. I tend to think an INTP without high Fi is a bit of a rubbish INTP. Or is that something an INFP would say?

Robotic INTPs need to take Literature. Find beauty through thought.
    Yes.

There is no one here that I identify with either, but there are a number of people I like, and also those I suspect I might come to like if I knew the person better. There are also people whom I feel neutrally about but may admire a bit ( or a lot ) anyway. This group can include people who generally disagree with me in the political sphere etc.

Like- ( I feel there is a little bit of mutual feeling in this group. )

The first person who came to my mind in this group was Whatever.

Night, Carebear, Dom and Xander ( I think of them together ) Rivercrow, Sdalek, Anja, and AllAboutSoul.

Might come to like if I knew them better-

( I'm going to include some people here who were formerly very much in the first group, but who seem to want to distance themselves from me lately - I have the feeling it's maybe not mutual anymore, in other words. I like them but they no longer like me much - or perhaps just feel neutral towards me now. )

Plenty of others here also, that I never got to know in the first place

Edahn, Jennifer, Toonia, Cze Cze, Ivy, Eileen, Wolfy, Mempy, Jivin Jeff Jones, raincrow, Captain Chick, Blackmail !, Cafe, Pippi, Colmena, Heart, Tallulah, Aelan, Martoon, Haphazard, Nolla, Synarch, Proteanmix, Rajah, Bluebell, 01011010, Aimahn, Pink Piranha, Amargith, Shimpei, AvereX, and Lady Jaye. Edit - Seems that I think I've noted ragashree before also.

The next category are people who I admire for some quality alien to me, but don't necessarily "like". In some cases there is a cross-over with categories above, and I do like them, but felt like putting them here anyway for reasons hard to explain.

Athenian, Victor, Wildcat, Peguy, ptgatsby, and Oberon. ( Oberon one of the wittiest members on the "opposition". )

I was amused to see that Night identifies most with enigmacrypt, who has been mysteriously absent lately. Or perhaps he's changed his name or something and I missed it. Panda ?

I'm sure I'm forgetting some folks and so apologies to those people in advance. I was told that my style reminds one of the member "Fineline" whose posts I haven't much had the chance to read.

* Kuranes realizes that he has ( somehow ) occasionally confused Proteanmix with Magic Poriforan *
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    INTP

kuranes, there are a bunch of people that I like but didn't list purely because there isn't that ease of understanding. My list of who I like would be very long.

And that ties into something else I was thinking about. There are a few whose insight I value, eg toonia and cafe. But I have to think hard about what they write and translate it into my own internal language. I don't quite get the internal process that they use and there isn't that ease of understanding that I have with a handful of posters.

MBTI
    XNXP

kuranes, there are a bunch of people that I like but didn't list purely because there isn't that ease of understanding. My list of who I like would be very long.

And that ties into something else I was thinking about. There are a few whose insight I value, eg toonia and cafe. But I have to think hard about what they write and translate it into my own internal language. I don't quite get the internal process that they use and there isn't that ease of understanding that I have with a handful of posters.
    Yes, it was probably absurd of me to try to put together a more comprehensive list than I ever have attempted before. And I left out some people from INTP Central like Ponderous, Madrigal and Tpol etc., because I don't associate them with TC.

I didn't feel "left out" of yours, in case you were wondering/concerned. I know that we've rarely interacted directly.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I'd have to say my ENFP-sisters as well, and then I mean especially WH, Erin, CC and Theano back when. G-virus and I have to a certain extent the same kind of energy sometimes. Hexis and Sy when they are in their silly moods...

Other than that, I identify for instance Night, Jennifer and Geoff on the way they sometimes view/handle things/situations, and with for instance Desperado on certain topics such as love. I'm sure there are many more I could mention here though.

Some have provided me with inspiration with regards to how to handle or view something, others have confirmed my own approach to certain topics and made me feel less of an oddball because of that. I've learned a lot here, mainly because of the people that come here
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

GargoylesLegacy and Jeremy. Most definitely those two.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTJ

I follow the train of thought of most of the INTJs here, but Usehername takes the prize:

Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    ... Usehername, I swear, sometimes my identification with you morphs from a happy pang of confirmation bias to a dismaying feeling of replaceability. :ouch: