User Tag List

First 253334353637 Last

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by IF3157 View Post
    You don't want to make babies with those you identify with so far, do you?
    I don't really identify with anybody, so I was trying to sneak in some looser standards so I could participate
    Ahh, I'm with you.

Driven by nature
    Respect for profoundly beautiful film
    Awareness that Buddhist principles are the unattainable, universal ideal
    Intelligent yet tender
    With all the flaws of humanity

I absolutely would want to make babies with someone like this.

And now I feel awesome. Thank you.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    intp

Glad to hear it. You are welcome.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by colmena View Post
    Ahh, I'm with you.

Driven by nature
    Respect for profoundly beautiful film
    Awareness that Buddhist principles are the unattainable, universal ideal
    Intelligent yet tender
    With all the flaws of humanity

I absolutely would want to make babies with someone like this.

And now I feel awesome. Thank you.
    You left out "cosmic love for breakfast cereal". That's an important feature in your life.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    You left out "cosmic love for breakfast cereal". That's an important feature in your life.
    I was mentioning the things I was identifying with - with others. *throws drift* So they would have to have a "cosmic love for breakfast cereal", also. If this is the case, my dear identified peoples, please speak up.

Last night I was munching away at my bran flakes and muesli combination, but sadly it was the little shitty bits at the end of the pack. And those little shitty bits are the ones that get to the back of your throat before you're ready, and then they make me snort them all back into my cereal. So now I have the prospect of shitty, snotty cereal. This is unpleasant.

I'm not sure if I prefer orange juice or not. They both can heed a heady sigh of pleasure.

But the orange juice is too cold to hug at night.
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I was mentioning the things I was identifying with - with others. *throws drift* So they would have to have a "cosmic love for breakfast cereal", also. If this is the case, my dear identified peoples, please speak up.

Last night I was munching away at my bran flakes and muesli combination, but sadly it was the little shitty bits at the end of the pack. And those little shitty bits are the ones that get to the back of your throat before you're ready, and then they make me snort them all back into my cereal. So now I have the prospect of shitty, snotty cereal. This is unpleasant.

I'm not sure if I prefer orange juice or not. They both can heed a heady sigh of pleasure.

But the orange juice is too cold to hug at night.

It sounds a bit like your cereal is out to get you. Not that I'm trying to inject paranoia into your complex relationship with it. But, still. It does sound a bit like it's trying to exterminate you from time to time.

I have a deep enchantment with cereal, too. Anything with granola in it. Yum. But, I discovered that Wheatabix is vile vile stuff.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    It sounds a bit like your cereal is out to get you. Not that I'm trying to inject paranoia into your complex relationship with it. But, still. It does sound a bit like it's trying to exterminate you from time to time.

I have a deep enchantment with cereal, too. Anything with granola in it. Yum. But, I discovered that Wheatabix is vile vile stuff.
    You know, I hadn't thought of this. But now you mention it, one night I tossed and turned, conceding to the will of my unforgiving belly.The time was unknown to me as the electricity had been out since earlier the same evening. I had left a candle burning just in case I needed to get up. The warm glow seemed to help me sleep, but projected mysterious, shifting shadows upon the bedroom wall.

I came downstairs; the rain pattered dismally against the panes, and my candle was nearly burnt out, when, by the glimmer of the half-extinguished light, I saw the dull yellow eye of the creature open . . .

Fortunately, I had another box, so I just ate from that.
    Scrummerz.
    Last edited by colmena; 08-27-2008 at 10:31 AM. Reason: ta, ms. shelley.
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

You know, I hadn't thought of this. But now you mention it, one night I tossed and turned, conceding to the will of my unforgiving belly.The time was unknown to me as the electricity had been out since earlier the same evening. I had left a candle burning just in case I needed to get up. The warm glow seemed to help me sleep, but projected mysterious, shifting shadows upon the bedroom wall.

I came downstairs; the rain pattered dismally against the panes, and my candle was nearly burnt out, when, by the glimmer of the half-extinguished light, I saw the dull yellow eye of the creature open . . .

Fortunately, I had another box, so I just ate from that.
    Scrummerz.
    One should always have a decoy box for the creatures. It's a known fact that they don't like to share, and frankly, who wants a cereal battle in the wee hours of the morning?

MBTI
    ESFJ

There are some people on this forum who I regularly agree with, but nobody that I identify with. Once upon a time I identified with many of the INTPs of INTPCentral, but not anymore. That was long ago when I was searching for someone to identify with, and relieved to discover anyone else who thought like me. Now I am much more content to live on my own little island, to which I have erected a sail and set a course for whatever waters take my interest. If I should come across a fellow traveller then something is gained, but I am not longer searching. It is, perhaps, telling that nobody has, so far, identified with me.
    A criticism that can be brought against everything ought not to be brought against anything.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by reason View Post
    There are some people on this forum who I regularly agree with, but nobody that I identify with. Once upon a time I identified with many of the INTPs of INTPCentral, but not anymore. That was long ago when I was searching for someone to identify with, and relieved to discover anyone else who thought like me. Now I am much more content to live on my own little island, to which I have erected a sail and set a course for whatever waters take my interest. If I should come across a fellow traveller then something is gained, but I am not longer searching. It is, perhaps, telling that nobody has, so far, identified with me.
    Don't worry, nobody identifies with me, either. And I have nearly twice your posts.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Actually, I identify with people most people don't identify with, on the basis they're not popularly identified with.

I don't identify with them fully tho. In my thought, distinct individualities prevent that from becoming wanted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]