User Tag List

First 19272829303139 Last

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    xDDD

OH MANNNNN!!! You're even crazier than me when you have a couple!!! That's an achievement to be proud of.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

We relate on:

Dana - Self-esteem issues, wanting to be independent, human compassion, frankness. And I find we simply have a lot of opinions very much in common.
    Edahn - Wanting people to like him, self-improvement vs. shame, wanting to be authentic and independent, human compassion, frankness, self-forgiveness. I relate to his vulnerabilities and immensely admire his ability to show them publicly in the topics he creates and the posts he writes.
    Jennifer - I think I relate to her, for one thing, because of the sadness that seems to pervade a lot of her posts; there's a gentle, compassionate, sorrowful quality there that I can't quite put my finger on, that very much strikes a cord. I also relate to how she looks at so many sides of the issue, and how much she thinks about things, and sometimes we're just on the same wavelength. Our approach to things is often very similar. I also relate to her insecurity about what she says, even if in the past I've been too prideful to consciously acknowledge my insecurity. There's a vulnerability there, and I relate to that.
    Toonia - Human compassion; the thought she gives topics. I've often faced the same questions she has, namely the confusion about how to process one's emotions, especially negative ones like anger and loneliness; the questioning of whether it's me, or whether it's something outside of me, that's causing my emotions, and whether or not those emotions are valid. I've come to some conclusions about this, but I'll always remember relating to her on those questions very, very deeply. Oh, shit, and how could I forget this? I remember her making a blog post about aloneness and isolation, one that I really felt.
    FineLine - Standing up for oneself; a healthy amount of selfishness, self-confidence and self-enjoyment; throwing out elbows to make one's own life easier; frankness; personal boundaries (which may fall under the category of healthy selfishness); allowing oneself to feel one's feelings; self-forgiveness; independence.

P.S. Ivy - Self-esteem issues, social fears, a healthy level of self-interest, standing up for oneself, independence.

That's all I'm willing to write for now.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

MBTI
    INFP

I like Magic Poriferan and tend to agree with him about a lot of things. If he were attracted to me, I'd totally be willing to take his virginity, regardless of the age difference. I see him as some kind of superhero battling the villainous BlueWing to protect the oppressed Fs from unfair judgmentalism, and he deserves to take his pick from among the Fs he has rescued, if you believe in the fairytale pattern of consequences. I love the fact that he has integrity. I usually shy away from intimate relationships with Ts because the immature ones want to change me into a heartless robotic zombie, but I'd make an exception for Magic Poriferan because he is not lacking in maturity. He is both intelligent and kind at the same time. I love how his mind works, and he is awesome at organizing his thoughts in ways that I can only envy. I'm currently experimenting with his theoretical model of personality categorization based on a reorganization of the enneagram system, trying to see if I can take his theories to the next level. He's brilliant and it would be super hot to bond with someone so pure and innocent who is both intelligent and ethical. The reasons I haven't officially tried to get down his pants are as follow:
    1) I'm not pure enough and I would only corrupt him.
    2) He lives too far away.
    3) He's too busy getting an education.
    4) He's very picky about what he wants, and I don't think he'd be interested.
    5) I probably need some more time to recover from my last disaster before making any major life decisions.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Snail View Post
    I like Magic Poriferan and tend to agree with him about a lot of things. If he were attracted to me, I'd totally be willing to take his virginity, regardless of the age difference. I see him as some kind of superhero battling the villainous BlueWing to protect the oppressed Fs from unfair judgmentalism, and he deserves to take his pick from among the Fs he has rescued, if you believe in the fairytale pattern of consequences. I love the fact that he has integrity. I usually shy away from intimate relationships with Ts because the immature ones want to change me into a heartless robotic zombie, but I'd make an exception for Magic Poriferan because he is not lacking in maturity. He is both intelligent and kind at the same time. I love how his mind works, and he is awesome at organizing his thoughts in ways that I can only envy. I'm currently experimenting with his theoretical model of personality categorization based on a reorganization of the enneagram system, trying to see if I can take his theories to the next level. He's brilliant and it would be super hot to bond with someone so pure and innocent who is both intelligent and ethical. The reasons I haven't officially tried to get down his pants are as follow:
    5) I'm not sure, but I might need some more time to recover from my last disaster before making any major life decisions.
    Have you asked him? Besides this post, I mean.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    The main reason I joined this forum was to meet like minded individuals. I wondered if anyone other than myself found that they have made connections here?
    I tend to connect with forum people much better in person than on the actual forum. I'd say that off the forum, I connect with booyalab the most. On the forum, I've never cared enough to give it much thought.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Have you asked him? Besides this post, I mean.
    No. Why would I do that? I don't seek out rejection. What do you think I am, some kind of emotional masochist?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I see a lot of similarity with a bunch of people, but I can see myself being friends with almost all of you. Even Uber.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I like Magic Poriferan and tend to agree with him about a lot of things. If he were attracted to me, I'd totally be willing to take his virginity, regardless of the age difference. I see him as some kind of superhero battling the villainous BlueWing to protect the oppressed Fs from unfair judgmentalism, and he deserves to take his pick from among the Fs he has rescued, if you believe in the fairytale pattern of consequences. I love the fact that he has integrity. I usually shy away from intimate relationships with Ts because the immature ones want to change me into a heartless robotic zombie, but I'd make an exception for Magic Poriferan because he is not lacking in maturity. He is both intelligent and kind at the same time. I love how his mind works, and he is awesome at organizing his thoughts in ways that I can only envy. I'm currently experimenting with his theoretical model of personality categorization based on a reorganization of the enneagram system, trying to see if I can take his theories to the next level. He's brilliant and it would be super hot to bond with someone so pure and innocent who is both intelligent and ethical.
    Wow. I've received a lot of praise around here by now, but none that was this heavy. I've gotten some strong ones, but quite like this. It doesn't shock me though since I've already talked to you a fair deal.

I can only say that I am very flattered. I honestly think it was more than I've really earned, but it's nice to have such a positive place in someone's mind.

The reasons I haven't officially tried to get down his pants are as follow:
    Well, I wound't say that.

Very true.

I'd totally complicate my school situation for a relantionship right now.

Ah. I'm afraid not. You're very nice and very fascinating, but you guess correctly that you're not exactly what I was looking for in a romantic partner. I'm glad you acknowledge that so clearly, though. Some people handle these things in very unhealthy ways.

5) I probably need some more time to recover from my last disaster before making any major life decisions.
    Of course, only you can know that one.

Oh, by the way...

he deserves to take his pick from among the Fs he has rescued
    That idea is way too tempting. I probably shouldn't think about it.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INFP

I didn't expect you to see my post so soon, Magic Poriferan. At least you didn't get creeped out, like most guys do when I'm this bold. It's nice to know that my impurity isn't the main reason you aren't interested. Don't let this attention and admiration go to your head, because your humility is one of the things that I like about you.

I also forgot to mention in my earlier post that I frequently agree with Heart and really like her avatar picture. I'm still pretty new here, so I don't know most of the people well enough to determine similarity.

Sniffles

If she was still posting here, I'd say Wandering would be at the top at my list.

Followed by:

Helen - we share similar interests and perspectives on spiritual issues mostly.

Heart - we're both big fans of Kierkegaard, although we disagree as to which INF type he was.

Jennifer - also a shared interest in spiritual matters - even though she approaches them from a different perspective as me. I speak of that as a good quality.

BlueWing - his posts certainly are able to provoke thought, not to mention present a considerable intellectual challenge - which I like. Honestly I don't understand most of the complaints about his posts.

Uberfuhrer - his humour cracks me up.

I'll add more when they come to mind. Im usually terrible at making up these kinds of lists right on the spot, they're always incomplete.