User Tag List

First 16242526272836 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

1) Substitute - I get this guy but, moreover, he totally gets me. And there never was a more considerate ENTP out there.

2) colmena - I just feel like I understand this kid on a different level... not personality or all that, but our feeling of dissatisfaction and outright depression in relation to the world and its state-of-affairs bears (in my mind) a similar stamp. Plus, he's got long hair.

3) Night - somewhat shared philosophies and a great love of reasoned debate... but he's far more calm than I could ever hope to be... he seems to descend from above only to grab some knowledge in his talons and soar back into the dark skies above... he doesn't typically join the fray, whereas I do.
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel De Mazarin View Post
    I just feel like I understand this kid on a different level... not personality or all that, but our feeling of dissatisfaction and outright depression in relation to the world and its state-of-affairs bears (in my mind) a similar stamp. Plus, he's got long hair.
    Aww. Interesting explanation but I'll certainly take this. I do feel a bit of a dunce now: I always think you're just putting your knowledge of everything across with catered passion, but now I see it's really your values and beliefs shining through.

I often revel in the fact that I met a Satyajit Ray fan on a non-film forum. With one of us being of non-Indian heritage, the probability of this happening has got to be close to zero. I find a fellow fan difficult to not identify with, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    I don't specifically identify with anyone here. Nonetheless, I really appreciate what Night, Magic Poriferan, and Colmena add to this milieu. Macguffin is also hilarious.
    Oh my, reciprocated. I expect we're both quite dour at times, but our respect for nature runs deep. A sort of latent drive.

---

Then there's Ted (Victor). I don't put him on a pedestal. I inferred a kindness and compassion that he seemed to hide. I identify with this. He also seems to think in a similar way to me when I go for walks.

--

I've already mentioned MP, I think. When he is expressive, I think we are almost the same person. Sorry if you take offense to that, MP, but I do believe it to be true.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

I don't know if I really identify with any of the other members here. But I do feel like CaptainChick, ▄berfuhrer and I are on a similar wavelength/page/level/something.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassquatch View Post
    I don't know if I really identify with any of the other members here. But I do feel like CaptainChick, ▄berfuhrer and I are on a similar wavelength/page/level/something.
    Really?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Really?
    Kinda, sorta. A very large vaguely defined page.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I don't identify a lot with anyone on here, in the sense that we are alike. But it would be Whatever if I were to choose from that criteria.

Other ones that i'm not alike, but that I do like:

- CaptainChick, the most awesome. ^^
    - Sassafrassquatch, his dudeness
    - Nocapzy, the man's got logic, gotta respect that
    - Kiddo, teh cute peacemaker

It was going to be five, but I didn't want to pick just because I wanted a certain number

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by colmena View Post
    I've already mentioned MP, I think. When he is expressive, I think we are almost the same person. Sorry if you take offense to that, MP, but I do believe it to be true.
    Ermmm... I don't know why I'd take offense to that. You're apologizing to people for saying that you identify with them? Chin up, man!
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    havent found nearly anyone I can identify with in my whole life thus far and I guess I will not because my definition of feeling identified is much too thin.

I grown to like some guys here though, like:
    haphazard, heart, LittleLinguist, substitute, htb, Ueberfuhrer (who needs an ▄), Xander, and I bet there are plenty I missed
    Awww, thanks, hon!

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Yes, I identify with you because we both know that I need a ▄ (and a Ř).
    Yeah, dude, I wanted to tell you that, but I did not want to offend. Otherwise you need an Ue (Otherwise it sounds like oo and not eww <--Sorry, but that is the closest you guys come to the sound).

I think lots of people are cool here, but I have not been on here long enough to develop real friends. Well here are the folks who impressed me:

The NF gang (PP, Lady, CaptainChick, CzeCze, and CeeCee, Purple Chickens, SH, Dana, Alcea, AvereX, Heart, Jen and all you luvely folks for y'all)

The great NTs with heart and brain (Entropie, Sammy, Substitute, JAVO, Spirilis, Jennifer, I'm sure there are more of ya)

The NTs that make me scratch my head and think (Bluey, couldn't forget you pal, Notta, Jack, Magic, Anti, Hap, and all the rest of ya) Someone's gotta make you think - might as well be you folks.

All you crazy guys in the political arena ---> Politics is war, but you know I respect you guys (Pure, Magic, Jack, Sammy, Jeffstaaaa, ?, Anon, Were, etc. and all you guys who woke up over the thing in Georgia) *clap on the back*

Special thanks to all the folks like IT (File Cabinet, for one) and Admin and Mods that keep things running. It ain't easy, but someone's gotta do it.

Yeah, and all you guys who chat. It ain't easy bein' an NF (esp. in Germany, right Entropie/Delphyne?!) but someone's gotta take the poles out of people's...oh, well, you know.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    The NTs that make me scratch my head and think (Bluey, couldn't forget you pal, Notta, Jack, Magic, Anti, Hap, and all the rest of ya) Someone's gotta make you think - might as well be you folks.
    Umm, thanks?

-Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Oh, you know how NFs are. They compliment everyone so no one starts thinking they're too cool for school.