User Tag List

First 12

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Wow, that's completely different than what Valentine's Day has become in 2011:

Man: Honey, I'm home! I got you flowers and a box of chocolate!
    Woman: Why didn't you give me breakfast in bed this morning?
    Man: What?
    Woman: You didn't give me breakfast in bed this morning. I expected breakfast in bed.
    Man: I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you up! You know I had to leave at 7 AM for work today and you always get up at 7:30 AM.
    Woman: Oh my god! You think I'm fat!
    Man: What? I didn't say that.
    Woman: YES YOU THINK I'M FAT! I can see it in your eyes! Eyes don't lie!
    Man: If I thought you were fat, I wouldn't have reserved a table at our favorite restaurant.
    Woman: OH MY GOD AT THAT PLACE IN PARIS?!
    Man: Huh, what? Paris? No, that place where we had our first date.
    Woman: We're not going to Paris? AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    Man: Calm down, stop screaming! Otherwhise the neighbours think I'm beating you up and then they'll calling the police.
    Neighbour: Hey, you there, neighbour! Stop beating your girlfriend or I'm calling the police, you jackass!
    Woman: Why aren't we going to Paris? We were supposed to go to Paris and then you were supposed to propose to me under the Eiffel Tower.
    Man: What? I didn't say anything about going to Paris and going to the Eiffel Tower, we haven't even talked about that.
    Woman: But it's Valentine's Day!!! This is what we're supposed to do at Valentine's Day. We were supposed to do romantic stuff! You don't love me anymore! You think I'm fat!
    Man: But going to our favorite place is romantic?
    Woman: You're so cheap! I hate you! I'm never going to sleap with you again! I'm going to move back in with my ex. At least he made me breakfast in bed at Valentine's Day!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Interesting story. I wonder how true it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    Wow, that's completely different than what Valentine's Day has become in 2011:

Woman: You didn't give me breakfast in bed this morning. I expected breakfast in bed.
    Man: I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you up! You know I had to leave at 7 AM for work today and you always get up at 7:30 AM.
    Man: If I thought you were fat, I wouldn't have reserved a table at our favorite restaurant.
    Man: Calm down, stop screaming! Otherwhise the neighbours think I'm beating you up and then they'll calling the police.
    Neighbour: Hey, you there, neighbour! Stop beating your girlfriend or I'm calling the police, you jackass!
    Woman: Why aren't we going to Paris? We were supposed to go to Paris and then you were supposed to propose to me under the Eiffel Tower.
    Man: What? I didn't say anything about going to Paris and going to the Eiffel Tower, we haven't even talked about that.
    Woman: But it's Valentine's Day!!! This is what we're supposed to do at Valentine's Day. We were supposed to do romantic stuff! You don't love me anymore! You think I'm fat!
    Woman: You're so cheap! I hate you! I'm never going to sleap with you again! I'm going to move back in with my ex. At least he made me breakfast in bed at Valentine's Day!
    Thank god life (usually) isn't like a sitcom, lol.
    -end of thread-

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

not entirely sure, but all interweb research ive done seems to agree on the story, with the only real differences being whether or not Valentine was gay for boys, hooked up with a girl, or just had a really close friendship with the child (boy or girl) but I did only research for a couple days, so there could be a bunch ive missed, as far as i can tell a large amount of the details are not historically verifiable, but the general story is, the outlawing of marriage under claudius II, the secret marriages, valentine being killed on the 14th for performing marriages, and the 14th being Lupercalia... the rest I hadn't found anything when I researched it that could verify it completely... but maybe some more in depth research could shed more light on the details in the story I'll leave that for more deeply interested individuals

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Queen Kat

Funniest thing I've heard all day.