User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I thought Wolf called NPG an ISTJ one time.
    It was probably the other way around. I've been accused of being an INTP, but never an ISTJ.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    It was probably the other way around. I've been accused of being an INTP, but never an ISTJ.
    It was here.

Personally, Keirsey would probably list me as an ENTP like Socionics VI does.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

oh my my my... haven't we a lot of N snobbery going on here! :horor: (no, you can't be an N...)

To get back to the OP- I'm sure that I'm an extrovert- I'm energized from the outside and I perceive myself by how others do- I feel better after a busy day at work than after a day spent by myself by far- I LIKE people and interacting with them!

I'm sure that I'm a Thinker because my emotions come from my brain for certain- brain says "gee whatever, you should show some sympathy for that person, it would be a good move for future relations and such"- and then I'm nice! Plus- I've always taken my granny's words about "catching more flies with honey than vinegar" to heart- being nice is just a good strategic move- why can't other people see this?

also, I don't find things to be "touching" or "moving" and am secretly irked when people do
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTj

It was here.
    Ah, I see. Well, that's just because he doesn't like me, and the feeling is mutual.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

What is that supposed to mean?
    Seemed pretty self evident to me. You know what analogies are. This one wasn't a perfect parallel though. Think outside the box.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    Cursed.

lol
    LOL

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

Someone said we should attempt to prove what we are by disproving what we aren't:

- I'm not an E because I need alone time to restore my energy, especially when I've been around people all damn day.
    - I'm not an S because I get bored with details very quickly, and people are always correcting my facts and telling me I'm too vague.
    - I'm not a T because logic and analysis scare the bejesus out of me. I'm very awed, impressed and intimidated by it. But I'm afraid to touch it myself because when I do I wreak much havoc.
    - I'm not a J because I'd rather loll around and procrastinate than meet deadlines. I can't do that during the workweek so I do it on the weekend.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

present an argument as to why you are your type

You should just see me right now, I'm feeling totally hyperactive like ENFP's do.
    (Did I already mention I feel hyperactive?)

(This is really annoying post! )

MBTI
    Zzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    You left yourself a lot of wiggle-room in this statement. However, I disagree with your observation.

"The INTJ's interest in dealing with the world is to make decisions, express judgments, and put everything that they encounter into an understandable and rational system.
    Yes, but after Ni has plumbed the depth of their relaying of Te to understand those systems and even people (within those systems as well). If they find it or people lacking, they'll try to re-organise through Te.

Consequently, they are quick to express judgments. Often they have very evolved intuitions, and are convinced that they are right about things. Unless they complement their intuitive understanding with a well-developed ability to express their insights, they may find themselves frequently misunderstood. In these cases, INTJs tend to blame misunderstandings on the limitations of the other party, rather than on their own difficulty in expressing themselves. This tendency may cause the INTJ to dismiss others input too quickly, and to become generally arrogant and elitist."

Portrait of an INTJ

When I think of Ni, the idea of it as "Voodoo" resonates with me - something Mac said awhile back. The intuitive connections line up so quickly that it's somewhat scary to the observers - only for those that realize what just happened, of course.
    Yes, of course Ni can connect very quickly, but if they aren't yet certain as to what they'd like to say or have prior knowledge to make a connection with? Sometimes it isn't necessary to have the same, having similar info can be enough or no prior info. Being quick to express judgements doesn't mean they'll be succinct with their words, though they can be if they've practiced enough. Dealing with people isn't so easy to INTJs if they find them entirely beyond them (too illogical, too silly) or they may tolerate them quietly. Again, that's not always the case for INTJs who are better balanced with their CPs. I was mainly poking at your use of INTJs in general being able to reply quickly (though, I realise it was just a poke at Economica as you think you know her, I suppose). INFJs/INTJs are mirror cousins in Type, difference with F vs T. I have an INTJ sis myself. While she is witty, especially when dealing with people she finds lacking any sense, it's fun until it bores her and she just stops bothering (she frequently tells me to stop trying, but Fe-is a strong bitch!).

I realise you and Economica have some issues, so you'd expect her to hit you with a barb quickly. In general, INTJs won't care to respond or find it pointless after they've Te-ed enough at someone they've found illogical (b/c they tried 'organising' them out with Te), they may just stop trying to make their points because they'd find it pointless of themselves. Or they may bother to do so after a time (or if it's fun to them or nothing better to do either). In this case, we're not speaking in RL, there'll be a difference in when she chooses to respond b/c your post will likely remain online for her and she knows this. I'm sure Economica would definitely have replied to you within nano-seconds if she could (and she may even view you as a chew-toy, eep!). She'd probably have already (Ni) prepared line after line to Te-chew you out with. She probably already has a pocket full of Ni-ready lines to Te you up!

Forgive me, Grayscale. I shall present my argument soon! And sorry Economica if you find me out of line speaking about you.

MBTI
    INTj

Several posts have been moved to the following location:

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...es-haight.html

Sorry about the derail.

Carry on. . .
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight