User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 63

  1. #31
    Large Member Ender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

    I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

    Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

  2. #32
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    My post history should do the trick.
    we fukin won boys

  3. #33
    Just a statistic rhinosaur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Why I'm ISTP (and not INTP) by Rhinosaur.

    1. Succinct
    2. Will try anything once
    3. Adventurous since childhood
    4. Identify with ISTPs more than INTPs

  4. #34
    no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    • Introverted
      • I'm a loner.
      • I don't like dealing with people.
      • I have social anxiety.
      • I despise smalltalk.
    • Intuitive
      • I am a visionary.
      • I pride having a vivid imagination.
      • I have a habit of looking at things a different way.
      • I enjoy coming up with ideas and insights for fun.
    • Thinking
      • I am highly logical.
      • I despise emotions.
      • I am highly critical and unbiased.
      • I enjoy intellectual discussions.
    • Judging
      • I hate deviance from the plan.
      • I need to be in control of a situation.
      • I do not like unexpected changes.
      • I pretty much follow a routine everyday.
    I believe in god because the bible says to.
    we fukin won boys

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    Zzzz
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    Meh. I expected more because INTJs are supposed to be witty - which means they reply in seconds, not days.
    Actually, INTJs aren't likely to reply so quickly (nor INFJs as well). It's a Dom Ni thing. Thinking deeper on an issue, envisioning the outcome, before saying what they think/feel the outcome should be, among other things Ni does for us. Though, replying quickly can happen, but only if they care/find it useful to.

  6. #36
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    I believe in god because the bible says to.
    What is that supposed to mean?

  7. #37
    Doesn't Read Your Posts Haight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    6,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeliriousDisposition View Post
    Actually, INTJs aren't likely to reply so quickly (nor INFJs as well). It's a Dom Ni thing. Thinking deeper on an issue, envisioning the outcome, before saying what they think/feel the outcome should be, among other things Ni does for us. Though, replying quickly can happen, but only if they care/find it useful to.
    You left yourself a lot of wiggle-room in this statement. However, I disagree with your observation.

    "The INTJ's interest in dealing with the world is to make decisions, express judgments, and put everything that they encounter into an understandable and rational system. Consequently, they are quick to express judgments. Often they have very evolved intuitions, and are convinced that they are right about things. Unless they complement their intuitive understanding with a well-developed ability to express their insights, they may find themselves frequently misunderstood. In these cases, INTJs tend to blame misunderstandings on the limitations of the other party, rather than on their own difficulty in expressing themselves. This tendency may cause the INTJ to dismiss others input too quickly, and to become generally arrogant and elitist."

    Portrait of an INTJ

    When I think of Ni, the idea of it as "Voodoo" resonates with me - something Mac said awhile back. The intuitive connections line up so quickly that it's somewhat scary to the observers - only for those that realize what just happened, of course.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

  8. #38
    Dhampyr Economica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    Wow, after two days that's all I get, Economica. . . an obsessive regurgitation of your old posts.

    Meh. I expected more because INTJs are supposed to be witty - which means they reply in seconds, not days.
    You post ISTJ description quotes that you think fit me, I respond point by point and that's your follow-up - a glaring misrepresentation of the relevance of my response and a shot at my delay in responding?

    ... Speaking of learning to recognize types my INTJ CC alarm is resounding after reading this post and the response to Usehername's (correct) rebuttal. Have I really reduced an INTP to arguing so pitifully, or was this in fact npg posting using Haight's account?

    Edit:

    Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    Consequently, [INTJs] are quick to express judgments.
    npg, I used to express judgments on auto-pilot too, but then I realized my folly and started to actually process contrary input before arguing against it. I highly recommend it; you should try it.

  9. #39
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Economica View Post
    You post ISTJ description quotes that you think fit me, I respond point by point and that's your follow-up - a glaring misrepresentation of the relevance of my response and a shot at my delay in responding?

    ... Speaking of learning to recognize types my INTJ CC alarm is resounding after reading this post and the response to Usehername's (correct) rebuttal. Have I really reduced an INTP to arguing so pitifully, or was this in fact npg posting using Haight's account?

    Edit:



    npg, I used to express judgments on auto-pilot too, but then I realized my folly and started to actually process contrary input before arguing against it. I highly recommend it; you should try it.
    I thought Wolf called NPG an ISTJ one time.

    (Such hostile name calling, that there is. )

    If it makes you feel any better, I think you're an INTJ, although you seem more Te dominant than anything, so I'll say that you're a quiet ENTJ.

  10. #40
    Dhampyr Economica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I thought Wolf called NPG an ISTJ one time.
    For the record, I do think npg's an INTJ. I was just pointing out the irony of using the 'officiation of judiciary functions' thing to argue that I'm an ISTJ.

    If it makes you feel any better, I think you're an INTJ, although you seem more Te dominant than anything.
    ... Which is why I figure I'm a good candidate for illustrating this part of the INTJ description:

    INTJs often appear to others first and foremost as thinking types. This is because thinking in all its forms - from critiquing to prioritizing - is what INTJs most readily do when engaged with others. But, at heart, they are primarily ideas people. When they spend time reflecting, INTJs find connections, operate on hunches, theorize and cultivate their vision. Unlike their outer life which is usually fairly structured and controlled, their inner life can sometimes seem a chaotic maelstrom of possibilities and ideas.
    You all see Te, but Ni is what motivates me. Posting here has helped me realize just how subjective and inscrutable that Ni is.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFJ] Why are ENFJ's afraid to reflect- what are the type of dark thoughts they avoid??
    By ladypinkington in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 06:39 PM
  2. [NF] The weird place I found an INFP lead. And why you INFPs should totally check it out.
    By flameskull95 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 09:25 AM
  3. [INTP] Why you are not getting laid.
    By Sinmara in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 07:55 PM
  4. Hi, I'm an INTP, pleased to meet you and think I know you already based on a glance.
    By charliefoxtrot in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 10:15 AM
  5. Replies: 292
    Last Post: 11-12-2008, 10:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO