MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Default happy valentines day, typoc

well i don't have a valentine today, but i like most all of you a lot

i kind of enjoy, kind of hate valentines day. so i'm protesting by wearing non-pink colors, but celebrating by making little presents for the people i like.

how do you like to think of vday? annoying mush? happy mush? saint's feast day? ancient pagan sex festival?!

and what are you doing today? something for yourself i hope

MBTI
    ENFJ

I have similar view here , I don't find it so special day because I think love should be any time and all the time
    and I rather make a surprize gift in unexpected moment to show appreciatation for whom I love .

Anyway I enjoy this day , spececially if I'm with my close friends

I guess I'm gonna do the usuall and something special on the evening with my friends

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I'm too busy for Valentine's Day, but I did receive a very emo PM from INTP. It said "sucky valentine's day", so I think he'd better change his username to INFP or something. I just did the usual thing, participating in an experiment, going to class, spying on an alcoholic dude who was sitting next to me during class whenever he sent a text message to a girl who was sitting on the other side of the room (his wallpaper cracked me up, at first I thought it was a long haired dude coming out of the water, but then it turned out to be a topless boobless chick ).
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I got engaged on a Valentine's Day a long long time ago, and the last effective day of my marriage occurred on V-day two years ago.

But despite the potential for mauldlin feelings, I think the day would be nice to celebrate with someone, if I was involved with someone right now. Still, it's more of an excuse to do the stuff that a couple can do any time they want anyway, so technically not a huge deal. It would just be nice... kind of like a birthday is nice to celebrate, but you're only really a day older than you were the day before.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

We don't make a huge deal out of Valentine's day - exchange cards, I require flowers and we usually go out for Indian food (at the restaurant we had our first date at). Nothing super fancy, but still nice. We used to to the Indian restaurant once a month to commemorate our first date, but now that we're married, we just go there when we feel like Indian food.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    yupp
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I like Valentine's day. I like people-watching throughout the 'event'. It can be both amusing and sweet, depending. Stores crowded with people who waited until the last minute. Couples going out to eat and being mushier than usual in public. It's enjoyable.

Todaaay.. classes. Usually, I'd grab dinner with my Dad, but I have my First Aid class from 5-8. Though it's not necessary, he did run out and get me some V'day stuff .
    I also just got back from the pharmacy/post office- had to mail out a belated V'day thing for the boyfriend (which he'll make a fuss over, because he's cute and still learning about cheap relationship creativity , though he needs to just chillax lol).
    Tonight, maybe a make-shift Skype V'day Dinner with the boyfriend. I considered how it's normal to sit across from one another and, basically, watch each other eat, but it becomes somewhat strange/creepy when the element of Skype has to be involved.

Also, studying for an English quiz and a Statistics test.. because that's such an insanely romantic thing
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Happy Valentine's Day TypeC!

Supposed to go out for dinner with new guy but I'm tempted to cancel. It's kind of freaking me out since this would be date #2.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

computer, tv, pizza, chips and few beers
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

^ lol sounds like my brother

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    I'm too busy for Valentine's Day, but I did receive a very emo PM from INTP. It said "sucky valentine's day"

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    It would just be nice... kind of like a birthday is nice to celebrate, but you're only really a day older than you were the day before.
    yeah. i feel that way too. i think the reason it annoys me is that i really like any excuse to celebrate, but on valentine's i feel like you're not really supposed to unless you have a partner. what a dumb idea for a holiday, something that not everyone can participate in

@ Metaphor - ooh yes that could be a little odd. though he could be really cool about it... i had a date with a guy i didn't know very well on valentines once, he was very chill and cute about it, not awkward at all... i hope your night turns out well, regardless of how you decide to handle it!

why have these posts all made me hungry... indian food...