User Tag List

First 6789 Last

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Art in the hallway:

Wow, I especially like the one to the left.
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Here's my little studio......pretty neat/clean at the moment, but sometimes I'm a slob leave clothes all over the floor, makeup all over the bathroom counter, and dishes piled in the kitchen sink.

Kitchen

Moving into the "living room/office" area

Bedroom area

Bathroom
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

This thread is dangerously encouraging my voyeuristic tendencies

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Here's my little studio......pretty neat/clean at the moment, but sometimes I'm a slob leave clothes all over the floor, makeup all over the bathroom counter, and dishes piled in the kitchen sink.

Kitchen

Moving into the "living room/office" area

Bedroom area

Bathroom
    Love it! The furniture is awesome (including that chest by the bed which I find rather intriguing). And a Breakfast at Tiffany's poster - yay!

However, I now think you a total liar. In spite of your half-assed claim of being a slob, there is no way an INFP could be so tidy and organised! Either you have snuck into some poor INFJ's apartment or you're hiding lots of crap under the bed.

And I want a close up of your CD collection!
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

Some of your places are lovely, especially the ones with the personal touches to them.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    Love it! The furniture is awesome (including that chest by the bed which I find rather intriguing). And a Breakfast at Tiffany's poster - yay!

However, I now think you a total liar. In spite of your half-assed claim of being a slob, there is no way an INFP could be so tidy and organised! Either you have snuck into some poor INFJ's apartment or you're hiding lots of crap under the bed.

And I want a close up of your CD collection!
    Thanks

Why YES - how did you know?
    You might also note the corner of a screen in some shots...behind that is my "closet" - really just a bunch of crap shoved behind a screen.... I will claim above average ability for an INFP when it comes to organizing physical space in general though (and I AM a designer of sorts). But I have major slob moments, weeks even, where things begin to pile up & dirty dishes grow plant life.

I have consistently been keeping my place neat lately to fool my new INFJ bf when he comes over .
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Orange Appled: I love your photos. I'm going to guess ENFJ but I think I'm basing that guess because the place looks immaculately need and it feels warm, upbeat and bright- Fe.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Thanks

Why YES - how did you know?
    You might also note the corner of a screen in some shots...behind that is my "closet" - really just a bunch of crap shoved behind a screen....
    Oh, I noticed the screen and its potential for disguising piles of crap. There is also something slightly hanging out from under the bed which may be indicative of a larger mess. Not to mention a conveniently placed cushion...

I will claim above average ability for an INFP when it comes to organizing physical space in general though (and I AM a designer of sorts). But I have major slob moments, weeks even, where things begin to pile up & dirty dishes grow plant life.

I have consistently been keeping my place neat lately to fool my new INFJ bf when he comes over .
    There's nothing like shame as a motivator, eh?

But I believe you. There is warm minimalism mixed with some simple, unfussy details (which I rather like) - that makes me think you like to keep things uncomplicated, to reduce clutter and hopefully avoid the problems of having too much 'stuff'. On top of that you seem to have quite a good storage system going on.

And I still want to see those CDs (and books for that matter). I want to know what you have and also if they're alphabetised . Oh and while you're at it, please straighten some of those pictures on the wall. Its driving me crazy.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

Quote Originally Posted by Gtzk View Post
    Wow, I especially like the one to the left.
    Thanks ! Your talking about the painting of heart right? All of those were done by Seattle artists .
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    Oh, I noticed the screen and its potential for disguising piles of crap. There is also something slightly hanging out from under the bed which may be indicative of a larger mess. Not to mention a conveniently placed cushion...
    Quit exposing my secrets!

There's nothing like shame as a motivator, eh?

But I believe you. There is warm minimalism mixed with some simple, unfussy details (which I rather like) - that makes me think you like to keep things uncomplicated, to reduce clutter and hopefully avoid the problems of having too much 'stuff'. On top of that you seem to have quite a good storage system going on.
    Pretty much my decorating "philosophy" summed up, yes. I don't like a lot of knick knacks (most, if not all, of mine were gifts, including many of the pictures). I also like my furniture to be as useful as possible; if it can double as storage, then major plus. BUT, it also has to have some aesthetic value. If you tend to be messy, then a good, easy storage system that poses as decor helps a lot. Places where you can shove stuff when people come over, basically . Ne = laziness inspired creativity!

And I still want to see those CDs (and books for that matter). I want to know what you have and also if they're alphabetised . Oh and while you're at it, please straighten some of those pictures on the wall. Its driving me crazy.
    They are organized biographically.
    No really, I have a semi-random categorization system for them, which vaguely resembles genres & time periods, and physical size (for books), and wherever I stick them back when I'm in a hurry. Inferior Te loves inconsistent categorizing!

I draw the line at straightening pictures . I pull the P card there!

MBTI
    IxFx
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

OrangeAppled, I absolutely love your style. I'm itching to say "J" so bad, but I won't.

This is the only room in the place that I have full control over, so the only one I'll show. And, in this case, "control" just means ownership - there isn't anything particularly "controlled" about the environment I live in.

Stuff:

More stuff. Actually, that box in the middle of the room has been there since I re-painted last summer. Still haven't bought any outlet covers yet, either. Oops:

Aaaand, my closet. You know, where all the stuff is actually supposed to be, but is instead all over the floor. I do have a floor, in case anyone was wondering.

I won't even show my desk area - it's 10x worse than the rest of my room.