User Tag List

First 917181920 Last

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    if i'm famous where's my prostitutes and coke? hmmmmm?

I'm a pretty welcoming person most of the time, and as long your not overly obnoxious, or a dickface there shouldn't be a problem. And you don't come off as either one of those things.
    Prpl I think i <3 you for this. NF SQUISHYNESS AHOY!!!

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

at times, i feel like i am wasting precious posting space when i post here.. i am terrified of posting too. years of social ineptitude, and then - everything out. creepy? weird girl? am i embarrassing, embarrassing you, embarrassing everyone? i feel fear creeping up from my chest. they won't like me. i'll just take up a small space in this corner over here.

so i tell myself, "it's not about me." is it for them? if not then, what am i doing here? and i uneasily fumble around for a reason. i stare to the ground and wiggle my toes. it's okay to just be here, right?

and i realize, all i need to do is relax. and just watch. just like when i was a kid.
    that fate will balance the scales of history.. is all that i desire..

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Yep, this is the place to chill. We're all weird here anyway

You only have 34 posts and I'm already recognizing you, so that is a good start.

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Lien View Post
    at times, i feel like i am wasting precious posting space when i post here.. i am terrified of posting too. years of social ineptitude, and then - everything out. creepy? weird girl? am i embarrassing, embarrassing you, embarrassing everyone? i feel fear creeping up from my chest. they won't like me. i'll just take up a small space in this corner over here.

so i tell myself, "it's not about me." is it for them? if not then, what am i doing here? and i uneasily fumble around for a reason. i stare to the ground and wiggle my toes. it's okay to just be here, right?

and i realize, all i need to do is relax. and just watch. just like when i was a kid.
    *huggles* <3 you'll be ok, this place is neat ^_^

MBTI
    yupp

well if you want to get noticed, make a thread catagorizing something in negative light. Claim you're wise and you must be right disagree with every counter argument, don't have a clue about what you're talking about at all. contradict your self several times in the thread and oh be sure to be an ass the whole time.-aka trolling poorly
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I'm probably going to regret posting this thread but feel like I need to get the weight off my chest.
    I hope you don't, we all have to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    Maybe I just haven't found my niche yet.
    And this.

Everyone is good at something, you just have to find your "forum," or whatever it is that represents your strengths. This place is a microcosmic fishbowl and it distorts perspectives and representations.

I too am guilty of inflating something's (in)significance when I'm feeling down about my contributions in life, so take heart.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Smile The Existentialists

Quote Originally Posted by Lien View Post
    it's okay to just be here, right?
    There is no need to justify our existence.

When they ask me, "What do you do", I tell them, "I have no need to justify my existence".

I mean what would happen if I failed to justify my existence, would I disappear?

Of course there are some of us who believe we are, 'justified', in the eyes of God, but that is only due to the fear of God - "the beginning of wisdom is the fear of God".

But the rest of us know that existence is sui generis. And we are of course, the Existentialists.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    There is no need to justify our existence.

When they ask me, "What do you do", I tell them, "I have no need to justify my existence".

I mean what would happen if I failed to justify my existence, would I disappear?
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

Smile Reflecting

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Of course dear Fräulein Herring I revel in existing, I revel in existing in your eyes. While at the same time you are reflected in mine.

It would be too much to say that you justify my existence. And it would be ridiculous to say I justify yours. Of course we exist alone, without even the slightest justification, but how nice to exist together.

You are reflected in my eyes and I am reflected in yours. I see myself in your eyes and you see yourself in mine. How extraordinary. Two reflections, reflecting one another. And how we reflect, we reflect together, we reflect on the world and its meaning and we reflect on one another.

Wink the mirror illusion and the two doors to infinity

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Of course dear Fräulein Herring I revel in existing, I revel in existing in your eyes. While at the same time you are reflected in mine.

It would be too much to say that you justify my existence. And it would be ridiculous to say I justify yours. Of course we exist alone, without even the slightest justification, but how nice to exist together.

You are reflected in my eyes and I am reflected in yours. I see myself in your eyes and you see yourself in mine. How extraordinary. Two reflections, reflecting one another. And how we reflect, we reflect together, we reflect on the world and its meaning and we reflect on one another.
    and as i stand in the middle of the two mirrors called Herring and Victor, i find i am fascinated. Herring reflects the reflection of Victor and Victor reflects the reflection of Herring, and the reflection of the reflection of the reflection repeat endlessly, spiraling into infinity.

isn't it beautiful? in just a fleeting moment, Herring and Victor will exist forever, in each other eyes.
    what a nice feeling it is to have a fond memory, but even better would be to exist forever, as a fond memory in each other hearts.

and as i look into both of the mirrors, i think to myself, what if i stumbled and fell into one of the mirrors, would i ever come back?
    that fate will balance the scales of history.. is all that i desire..