User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default Short 'n Quirky Questionnaire

1. Age/Sex/Location/Status (single, married) (one line)
    2. If money wasn't a problem, what would you do with the next 5 years of your life? Where would you be at age 45 in this same scenario? (paint a picture for me) (6 sentences max)
    3. What 3 books and/or movies had the most impact on your life? (one line)
    4. Do you believe in God? Why/why not?(2 sentences max)
    5. Pretend you had to film a documentary. What would it be on? Doesn't have to be an area of your current expertise. (2 sentences, include title)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

1. Age/Sex/Location/Status: 23 on March 2/not lately/the Internet/alive
    2. If money wasn't a problem, what would you do with the next 5 years of your life? Where do you see yourself at age 45? Go to Hollywood, make a movie. At the Shrine Auditorium, winning an Oscar for being politically favorable.
    3. What 3 books and/or movies had the most impact on your life? Star Wars, TRON, and 2001: A Space Odyssey
    4. Do you believe in God? Why/why not? Yes, I believe in myself. I'm awesome.
    5. Pretend you had to film a documentary. What would it be on? Doesn't have to be an area of your current expertise. Not much of a documentary type, but I'd love to make a Holocaust denial movie in a similar vein to The Da Vinci Code or National Treasure. Hollywood would probably assassinate me, though.

MBTI
    OMNi

1. Age/Sex/Location/Status

Never/M/Idaho/Single

2. If money wasn't a problem, what would you do with the next 5 years of your life? Where do you see yourself at age 45? (paint a picture for me)

Exactly what I am doing now. Going to school and learning to be a social worker. Hopefully by 45 I've got a family, written a few books, and established a few non profit organizations geared toward improving my community.

3. What 3 books and/or movies had the most impact on your life?

The Giver, The Amber Spyglass (From the The Golden Compass trilogy), and Ender's Game.

4. Do you believe in God? Why/why not in 2 sentences or less?

Yes, because the very fact of my existence foretells of an epic sense of humor.

5. Pretend you had to film a documentary. What would it be on?

Sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

28/M/CA/"It's complicated"

2. If money wasn't a problem, what would you do with the next 5 years of your life? Where would you be at age 45 in this same scenario? (paint a picture for me) (6 sentences max)

Psych and anthro grad school OR studying chimps somewhere OR at some Buddhist temple sitting and living a very simple life. At age 45, if money wasn't a problem, I can see myself teaching, writing books, being a dad, playing games with my wife. It's actually the same life I imagine without mounds of money.

Desmond Morris: The Naked Ape and Alan Watts: The Wisdom of Insecurity together they changed my outlook on life.

4. Do you believe in God? Why/why not? (2 sentences max)

Not in the personal God. I don't see any convincing evidence for it and think the idea generally robs the universe of magic and awe.

5. Pretend you had to film a documentary. What would it be on? Doesn't have to be an area of your current expertise. (2 sentences, include title)
    [/QUOTE]

The Evolution of Flirting - a comparison of mating strategies between animals and people with side-by-side video of courtship, mating, and post-coital interaction, narrated by Desmond Morris.

MBTI
    INFP

19,Female,US,Single
    2. If money wasn't a problem, what would you do with the next 5 years of your life? Where do you see yourself at age 45? (paint a picture for me) (6 sentences max)
    I would hole up in the 'Dam and spend my days reading, writing, feeding ducks, and having "coffee"; I would also visit my favorite cousins in Ireland of whom I haven't seen for 8 years. At the age of 45, I'd like to have a nice apartment in a nice city with a nice circle of eccentric, intellectual colleagues.
    The White Mountains trilogy, Ender's Game series, The Giver, Harry Potter series, Rebecca.
    4. Do you believe in God? Why/why not? (2 sentences max)
    No. Just don't.
    The secret lives of threes. I am intrigued by them.

1. Age/Sex/Location/Status (single, married)

21/Dude/Oregon/Single

2. If money wasn't a problem, what would you do with the next 5 years of your life? Where would you be at age 45 in this same scenario? (paint a picture for me)

I just want to dick around on my computer, go bowling, maybe find a chick I can game and bowl with. I'm not interested in doing much.

Book: The Bible, an atheist's greatest weapon against christianity.

4. Do you believe in God? Why/why not?

No. Because a magical sky fairy is a stupid and totally unsubstantiated thing to believe in.

5. Pretend you had to film a documentary. What would it be on? Doesn't have to be an area of your current expertise.

Bleh. I'll do this one later.
    Last edited by sassafrassquatch; 02-29-2008 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Got my threads mixed up :P

MBTI
    INTP

1. Age/Sex/Location/Status

24, male, New Zealand, single

2. If money wasn't a problem, what would you do with the next 5 years of your life? Where would you be at age 45 in this same scenario?

Travel the world, then buy a mansion, lure a twenty-something there and never leave.

I will be dead before 45.

Impact is a strong word, and I'm much too self centred. Also my life seems to be nothing more than going to work, watching TV and writing. I don't know what books or movies to blame that on.

But my three favourite literary works are probably, Hamlet, Richard III and Catch 22 by Joseph Heller.

Possible TV shows that have had an impact, Black Books, Curb your Enthusiasm, South Park. I know that's not in the question and I don't care.

4. Do you believe in God? Why/why not?

Nah. Hard to explain in two sentences. But I find it impossible to believe that an infinite perfect god could make any physical repurcussions like inventing a bunch of planets and putting people on at least one. What imperfection in himself made create him anything at all? Boredom?

5. Pretend you had to film a documentary. What would it be on? Doesn't have to be an area of your current expertise.

Pirates the Eighth Click.
    After Jocks, Nerds, Emos and Drama Students another click has appeared in our public schools, that of the Pirates. They harrass other students for their doubloons, kidnap wenches for extortion, and say "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" in inappropriate situations.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    istp

Unmarried college age male in what is still the best country ever.

I would travel around the world, seeing everything worth seeing, doing everything worth doing, supporting dissidents in totalitarian countries, then if I get bored with Earth I'd charter an expedition to another solar system and stay in cryofreeze until something interesting happens.

At 45 I would be dead, climbing in Nepal, getting cybernetic implants, or in cryofreeze.

Unfortunately, money is a problem.

Strategy by H. Liddel Hart, the Bourne movies, and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex even though it's not a movie.

4. Do you believe in God? Why/why not?(2 sentences max)
    No.

I guess maybe a documentary about the Great Game, or advanced robotics, or Scythians, or the composition of nearby planets. Either way I'd call it Romancing the Tiger Within: A Guide to Intermediate Sensuality.
    No offense.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by 6sticks View Post
    Unmarried college age male in what is still the best country ever.
    North Korea?

MBTI
    istp

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    North Korea?
    네.
    No offense.