1. Age/Sex/Location/Status (single, married) (one line)
2. If money wasn't a problem, what would you do with the next 5 years of your life? Where would you be at age 45 in this same scenario? (paint a picture for me) (6 sentences max)
I'd still do the exact same thing I'm planning to: go on to a Master's in biology....maybe pHD. After that, before working, I would travel for a few months. My first place would be the rainforest - I want to go exploring and ziplining and study the flora and fauna.
From then until I got bored (probably around 60) I'd still work as a researcher as per my current plan, though probably part-time if I had the money, and I'd take a month off every year to travel somewhere new. I'd go in this order:
-snorkelling in the reefs in Australia
-china (the wall, temples, general tourist stuff)
-mexico - the whole aztec thing
-europe - I want to see the Louvre. Beyond that I'm indifferent.
-africa - to go on a safari trip
-the rainforest again
-hawaii - to see the volcanoes
-japan - just 'cuz....and for the food
-yeah, I'll stop there....but there's so many others....
3. What 3 books and/or movies had the most impact on your life? (one line)
None really.....if I had to choose, ender's game is the only one that comes to mind, though I suppose I could say (On) The Origin of Species, if you can count a book that I've never directly read but has still had a huge impact on my life.
4. Do you believe in God? Why/why not?(2 sentences max)
No, but I am open to the possibility. There is no way to know for sure.
5. Pretend you had to film a documentary. What would it be on? Doesn't have to be an area of your current expertise. (2 sentences, include title)
Easy, it would be on the diversity and evolution of life in the rainforest, because it would be so much fun to do. I'm not good with titles.