With a name like Lethe, do you forget things like all the time?Is also an Asian woman.
Has an urge to rattle cages.
Feels tempted to make a joke about Asians devouring man's best friend.
1. Age/Sex/Location/Status (single, married)
2. If money wasn't a problem, what would you do with the next 5 years of your life? Where would you be at age 45 in this same scenario?
Continue on with my education through grad school. Travel around the world. Overcome procrastination once and for all ( ). Stay healthy. Keep an open mind, learn and challenge myself whenever possible.
Age 45: Hopefully, I'd be well into the career I desire. I might think about adopting a child - by then, I would probably have explore enough of life to want to become a parent.
3. What 3 books and/or movies had the most impact on your life?
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen F. Covey
- To Kill A MockingBird by Harper Lee
- The Now Habit by Neil Fiore
4. Do you believe in God? Why/why not?
Atheist. Two reasons: Not enough evidence and there's no need for one in my life.
5. Pretend you had to film a documentary. What would it be on? Doesn't have to be an area of your current expertise.
Men Are From Earth, Women Are From Earth, Get Over It: A Comprehensive Guide on Separating Gender Facts from Myths.