User Tag List

View Poll Results: Did you have imaginary friend(s) when you were a child?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am an INTROVERT and I DID

13 27.08%
  • I am an INTROVERT and I DID NOT

23 47.92%
  • I am an EXTRAVERT and I DID

1 2.08%
  • I am an EXTRAVERT and I DID NOT

7 14.58%
  • I am a SENSOR and I DID

3 6.25%
  • I am an SENSOR and I DID NOT

5 10.42%
  • I am an INTUITIVE and I DID

10 20.83%
  • I am an INTUITIVE and I DID NOT

26 54.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
123 Last

All Natural! All Good!

Lightbulb Imaginary friends as children

Ok, so did you have imaginary friend(s) when you were younger?

Please post your type if it's not already in your type field/sig. Thanks!

EDIT: It could also be correlated with T/F or P/J, I just didn't want to make so many options

[BQ, not in the poll : Do you still have them now?]
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

INFJ

Yep, Huntry, Candle (who slept in my sister's ear and was Huntry's big sister), T-Shirt and Jackie. I named one of my dolls after my imaginary friend Huntry.

There was also an elf who offered to teach me to blow smoke rings and who lived under our ships bell (he was named Elfy). He wrote tiny letters to me sent in the mail for a number of years and sometimes went to live with my aunt when he got sick of it at our house. According to the letters my aunt would pinch his wings all the time, but my mum wouldn't let him swear, so he kind of lived at our houses turn about. I started doubting his existance later on, but after leaving out a plate of flour with cookies in the middle of it one night and finding small footprints in it in the morning, I knew that he was indeed real.

The Tooth Fairy and I also had a several year long correspondance. She used to conscript Elfy and some of his friends (Whistler was one of them) to make tooth pillows - little cushions with pockets in them for teeth that fell out. She and I had a little deal that she would still give me the money, but leave the teeth for me to collect. I still have a bunch of little dried up baby teeth in a toothbox somewhere!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I desparately wanted one as a kid. I tried to conjure one up, but my magic wasn't strong enough.

I had two. Punchy and Boxer were an elephant and a kangaroo. They weren't very well developed and I don't think they stuck around for very long.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

HAHA. That's so cute!

Did you imagine you saw them too? Or just saw evidence pointing toward their existence (at least in your own mind)?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

I specifically remember at dinner time pretending that the door bell rang and getting up to let them in the house. When I asked my parents if they could stay for dinner I don't think they were very enthusiastic. But, I can't blame them. Who would be enthusiastic about having a couple of invisible animals with boxing gloves and shorts drop in for dinner?

Only I could see them.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I didn't have imaginary friends, if you don't classify teddy bears that I imagined could talk as imaginary friends. I had real friends and when they were not around, I just started doing something solitary, like drawing, or I begged for some attention from my parents (I rarely got any, they were always working on the computer, translating stuff, and whenever I asked them to come play with me they told me they'd come down in five minutes, while in fact I had to wait until dinner was ready). I don't think I've ever thought of getting myself an imaginary friend, because I never knew about the existence of that possibility.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

My cousin (INTJ?) had an imaginary friend named Nicolas whom he used as a scapegoat for bad things he had done. At last in exasperation my aunt gave him a spanking and told him to pass it on to Nicolas for her!

Another aunt (some kind of SJ) had an imaginary friend named Fellalloyd.

Oberon

I didn't have any imaginary friends. I had imaginary strangers. I didn't talk to them... they were strangers.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx

Oh yes, I did. I often chatted with various people that I imagined when I could not sleep at night. But they were rather random "visitors" than friends.

My imaginary friend lived in the cellar. I remember how I was always sitting here in the dark and talked to him. He did not have a name, he was a ghost. Then I however started to read horror stories and stopped to walk into the cellar. At least in the dark.