User Tag List

MBTI
    INFJ

Default Blind story telling

I'll start out by writing the first paragraph of a story. You are only allowed to read the last sentence of the last post and then add onto the story based on what you read. Once you've added on you can go back and read the whole story starting with the very first post, but you can't go back and change what you originally wrote. It's usually funnier if you write quickly without putting a lot of thought into it. Also, it helps to put the last sentence of your paragraph in bold so the next person will know which part to read:

One day an angry blue bird flung himself into the sky in search of a possible target. He came across a little lamb and burrowed into his fleece white as white-out. The lamb was so shocked and insulted that he took a bath in a nearby stream that happened to be partially frozen due to the winter which was just coming to an end. The bird was flabbergasted by the cold and fluttered and flapped his way free like a flying fish.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Yet the cold had proven the victor in it's battle against the bird; frozen were the bird's wings so that he could not fly, frozen was the bird's soul so that he didn't want to fly. Into the sea he went, that callous, wretched beast that lay a slave to the winds. The maw of the capricious sea was as relentless as it was cruel, toying with the drowning birdas though it were a plaything or toy. 100 days the bird became it's slave, until a shining light tore the clouds open with vigor, and cast the arm of the sun onto the bird. The arm of the sun lifted the bird up to the opening of the clouds, and Socrates stood before the bird and said...

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

But before the story could continue there was intermission . . . then the story started again . . .

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

"Since when do suns have arms? It's fucking ridiculous! I don't know who invented this shit, but you better run away from this freaky shit!" The bird flew away as far as it could from the sun's freaky arm. Socrates waved at the bird and yelled as loud as he possibly could: "GO BIRD, GO!"
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

That is what the dog was thinking as he sped down the highway in his racing convertible, except of course he had translated into the more personal, "Go, Dog, Go!"

Most dogs did not drive racecars, they merely chased them. (And rarely caught them. Although catching one would result in tragedy, as a mid-sized dog wrestling with a mid-sized racecar could only end disastrously.)

His master would be asleep for another three hours, but until then Rex would have the car and would only have to worry about refilling the tank on the journey home ... and the potential crisis of Stan Gudderman examining the mileage more carefully than wont. But life was risk, and a dog had to go fast. There was nothing else to be done. If he got caught, it could be solitary confinement in the backyard shed again, and even perhaps ten swats to the nose with the rolled up copy of Esquire, but those were the dangers, and Rex was not one to live life calmly.

Rex ("Rex Racer" as he liked to imagine himself, on these nights involving the fast car and the open dark highways, his tongue lolling from one corner of his mouth from the wind roaring around the convertible) slid the car around the turn at a T-junction, then pulled a handbreak slide, spun the vehicle 180, and roared off in the opposite direction. He had to practice. He couldn't afford to be sloppy. His enemy would have been practicing as well, and with all the money flowing at tonight's competition, he had to be at the top of his game.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    yupp

Only if he could just kill his opponent and still win the competition...but well that had never ended well in the past so he was going to try the honest way this time. Of course the honest way wasn't actually the honest way. He pulled out a synergine full of liquid, steroids. After shooting up the perfomance enhancer he got out a mixing bowl and combined the ingredients for chocolate chip cookies, replacing the chocolate chips with ex-lax. These were to be a gift for his enemy. He felt a little evil, but he did have to feed his 7 midgets that he kept locked in the shed.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

But the 7 midgets were tired of thier evil tyrant. So they conspired with against him by former an underground orginazation of freedom fighters and rebels. Eventually the day came were the midgets fought againt thier evil overlord and they escaped the confines of their prison. They banded together since they were not familiar with the world outside their shed. They eventually found themselves stranded along a desert highway. Eventually a truck driver stopped by, looked at the stranded 7 midgets and said . . .