First 51314151617 Last

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Takeru View Post
    Lol

I think that if I had my own fridge, it would look similar to that (lots of soda.) Except, I would have all kinds of food besides meat and Starbursts. And is that beer at the very bottom portion of the fridge?

I mean wow, beer, soda, meat and starburst.
    I'm not even kidding, that is what my (also isfp....hmmmm) bf's minifridge looked like before we shared a big fridge. Except minus the candy, and plus eggs, and milk. He has a preferred diet of about 1/3 meat, 1/3 eggs, and 1/3 milk with some beer thrown in for kicks.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

uhhh we have a 40 ounce, some leftover soup and salad, yogurt, and condiments

i live with an ENFP and an ISFP, probably the most P household ever lol

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Having food in your refrigerator is so conventional.

You are all SJs of some kind.
    Living is so conventional anyway.

I think what distinguishes N and S in this regard is the motivation behind having food in the fridge. Don't know about P's, but let's say both SJ and NJ fill the fridge with food lasting for a week. An SJ might be motivated by being prepared for every single day of the week, making sure that they have everything they need and that things last for that long. That objective is fulfilled weekly. An NJ would have similar motivation, but the objective extends over the single week, it's not so much about having food as fuel lasting for a week, but having food to fulfill some other purpose or personal goal as well, something stretching far into the future. Of course an SJ might have similar purposes and goals but maybe they concentrate more on meeting the goal for the present week and then move on to the next week.

You can't really determine that by looking at pictures, though. And still, people have different personal habits no matter what their type is.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Phantonym View Post
    Living is so conventional anyway.

I think what distinguishes N and S in this regard is the motivation behind having food in the fridge. Don't know about P's, but let's say both SJ and NJ fill the fridge with food lasting for a week. An SJ might be motivated by being prepared for every single day of the week, making sure that they have everything they need and that things last for that long. That objective is fulfilled weekly. An NJ would have similar motivation, but the objective extends over the single week, it's not so much about having food as fuel lasting for a week, but having food to fulfill some other purpose or personal goal as well, something stretching far into the future. Of course an SJ might have similar purposes and goals but maybe they concentrate more on meeting the goal for the present week and then move on to the next week.

You can't really determine that by looking at pictures, though. And still, people have different personal habits no matter what their type is.
    As an SP, my fridge is all about MOAR DELICIOUSNESS NOW. food.

You can kinda tell that from my pic (see: goat cheese, brie, cheddar cheese) but I guess you can't tell that deliciousness includes semi-healthy foods too, at least for me (blackberries/yogurt/eggs/broccoli/apples/milk/OJ etc)

I need to go grocery shopping again....low on the deliciousness factor again.
    -end of thread-

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Its that SINGLE goddamn can turned backwards that gets me. I mean, how do you fuck up one can?
    I don't get how he messed up that one can either...seeing as how he did the rest of them correctly in one direction.

I actually find it funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    I'm not even kidding, that is what my (also isfp....hmmmm) bf's minifridge looked like before we shared a big fridge. Except minus the candy, and plus eggs, and milk. He has a preferred diet of about 1/3 meat, 1/3 eggs, and 1/3 milk with some beer thrown in for kicks.
    I would say my diet consist of 1/4 soda, 1/4 grains (rice, pasta, whatever I end up eating,) 1/4 meat, 1/4 of everything else. I don't think I can live on with only meat, eggs, milk and the occasional beer

Maybe that is why I don't get tired when I really need to be. *thinks*

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Is it just me or does this thread have a weird voyeuristic appeal?
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    My fridge has condiment envy.
    My fridge has everything envy. I'm too broke to buy food. There's only milk and condiments in my fridge.

...I think that's actually very ISFP of me, since we're often stereotyped as bums.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    It is just you, creep!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    It is just you, creep!
    I find it interesting as well. Kind of like when yo drive by someone's house at night, and their blinds aren't closed (like in their living room or something--sheesh!) and you can see into their lives for just a tiny moment.
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    I find it interesting as well. Kind of like when yo drive by someone's house at night, and their blinds aren't closed (like in their living room or something--sheesh!) and you can see into their lives for just a tiny moment.
    Agreed, it is interesting. A peek into somebody's life.

And, on a sidenote, that's exactly the reason why I know better and make sure my blinds are closed.