User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Would 'academic' be a better word for the right (yes I mean right) end of the horizontal axis?

edit - Actually, top right could also be the stereotype martial arts Sensai...?? Rigorous, brutal, expecting precision and teaching by blows (metaphorical or otherwise) and demonstrations of the student's need to improve?
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by substitute
    edit - The question is: what kind of person is in the bottom right, apart from a lurker or semi-lurker?
    I hadn't seen the edit... I'm kind of close to the bottom right, and I'm a bit of a lurker, bit of a poster, quite the reader. I also post some things when I feel I have things to add that are more than half-baked, or when I'm inspired (a random occurance, to be sure). So that designation would fit me. nightning's description also sounds about right for the purposes of having an opinion. But I'm not much of a socializer in message boards -- when I socialize online, I prefer chatting to posting. While I can certainly get to know people, to a degree, from the posts they make, chatting is much more dynamic and the real time aspect of it is helpful. However, MBTIc's chat is often too slow for me, so I don't drop by the room very often these days.
    As for the insecurities, I have my own -- just like everyone else does. That's good enough for me!
    Not really.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    So Maverick, what makes you say that then? Just interested... I sorta see your straight shootin' style as more upper right - "just the facts, ma'am!" I don't see you winning points by force of personality or social means as much as clarity and precision of expression...
    You're wrong. I do, I usually combine social means with "academic expression". (at least that's what people keep on telling me IRL, might be different here though)

MBTI
    ENTP

Well, here's a revised draft - I've used very broad, positive potential type labels - refine at will. I think there could be different types within one quadrant, depending where the person lands in relation to the axes...

Maverick I'm not talking about in RL, it's called a Forum Behaviour graph, not a RL personality test! (for the billionth time lol )
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

MBTI
    ENTJ

Maverick I'm not talking about in RL, it's called a Forum Behaviour graph, not a RL personality test! (for the billionth time lol )
    Yes, upper left

MBTI
    OMNi

I have no idea where I would go on that thing. How bout all of the above?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OMNi: Wisdom at the cost of Sanity.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Yes, upper left
    you're a stubborn bastard, but that's why I wub you Okay upper left it is! I guess that's the natural place for a healthy ExxJ...

Kiddo, my instant thought regarding you (I haven't put thought into it so don't take it as my opinion or anything) is upper right, but only just - pretty close to both axes.

Oops, and I've just realized that 'ivory tower' isn't exactly positive... bit of help, anyone?

MBTI
    ENTP

Professor maybe?

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Well, here's a revised draft - I've used very broad, positive potential type labels - refine at will. I think there could be different types within one quadrant, depending where the person lands in relation to the axes...

You fixed the line! Although academic is still not parallel with social. (I'm just playing with you lol)

Now we need to make a bigger version of it and start pinning people on the chart. It ought to be fun to see whether the two axis really align with E/I and J/P... or whether there's something else involved.

MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Well - academician!
    Not really.