User Tag List

First 101819202122 Last

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    edit - having just read another quality post by Liquid Laser, I'm thinking he's top left, close to vertical axis. I reckon he could do the intellectual thing if he wanted to and has the right educational background to be able to, but I think he just chooses to be a bit more sorta, well, a bit less bookish if you know what I mean? Like, he seems to deliver the results of his education in 'everyman' language, which is pretty much what I do too...
    Lol, "quality post". Ok you've persuaded my vote. "SUBSTITUTE FOR PRESIDENT!!!" I don't even care that we are citizens of different nations.

I think I'm near the middle of the left/right axis. I can jump on either side when I want. When I first registered on this site I was probably on the lower half, but have gradually slipped up into the upper half.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    Lol, "quality post". Ok you've persuaded my vote. "SUBSTITUTE FOR PRESIDENT!!!" I don't even care that we are citizens of different nations.
    The most Substitute can ever be is the vice president, I'm afraid to say. (And changing usernames is absolutely out of the question.)

MBTI
    ENTP

Uber - see post 88 and extrapolate for yourself - no actual final definitions have been worked out yet, but the phrase "social investigator" was a loose way of saying you're very sociable on the forum (more so than academic) and that you seem to do more learning and asking questions than teaching, to my observation.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Uber - see post 88 and extrapolate for yourself - no actual final definitions have been worked out yet, but the phrase "social investigator" was a loose way of saying you're very sociable on the forum (more so than academic) and that you seem to do more learning and asking questions than teaching, to my observation.
    I'm curious where I fit then.

I'd put myself on the lower left, but I also think I teach by asking questions.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Okay, now I'm with you.

I'm not academic -- I'm too cool for school!

MBTI
    ENFJ

I'm probably on the upper left...

wait...

what are we defining as social versus academic?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Haphazard I would place social but very smooth towards the middle and somewhat high on Teaching. So in the left Quadrant or Quadrant IV xD.

And that I mean , you pain-in-the-ass thing of an angel xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Haphazard I would place social but very smooth towards the middle and somewhat high on Teaching. So in the left Quadrant or Quadrant IV xD.

And that I mean , you pain-in-the-ass thing of an angel xD
    Uh oh, someone's in love.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ENTP

LOL @ Jack Flak!! That's pretty good actually. So we've got a working 'at best' and 'at worst' idea as well as a comedy kinda take on it too. That's all cool.

Be good to get slightly different shades of labels in, y'know, like maybe in the comedy version you've got freshman right in the outer corner but a bit further up on a diagonal line inwards towards the origin, there's maybe 'eager beaver', who maybe is out to learn but also to earn prestige by impressing with how much they've learned? And so forth...

and entropie's in love with everyone lol pay no attention to him

haphazard it's all documented in the course of the thread... which admittedly is rather long but... lol well, it's there anyway. I'm sure there's a link in the OP to some working definitions.

Mac - you're right, I'd agree and that's why maybe you'd be nearer the horizontal axis?
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen