User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

No, no it really is true. Totally. I reckon physically too. I don't care what medicine says (or know for that matter lol) but I reckon men are at their peak between 30 and 40, for anything useful that is. I mean, more useful than running up and down a track at record speeds to earn lots of money and retire early... wait...

edit - entropie - I reckon a lot of it has to do with learning how to not put yourself first and work for other people's needs and not begrudge it, through which I think having kids goes a long way towards helping a person to that stage of personal development. And I'd say it takes a good 10 years of parenting for the lessons you learn from it to start really sinking in. And then long term relationships, living with someone for many years and learning how to adapt and accommodate, what matters and what doesn't (and therefore isn't worth fighting or causing grief over) and seeing another person's POV. Whilst I thought I could do all these things when i was 16, in reality I didn't know dick. I don't really think I know him now that much, but certainly I at least know what his silhouette looks like now so I can at least keep following him when he darts around a corner...
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by reason View Post
    Oh, that's depressing.
    Yeah. I guess it is. But I would place Hustler from INTPc in the same category, and he's sort of cool, right? Right? Oy.

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Semi-social teacher, I'd think.

Sound correct?
    I think you're correct about semi-social, but right in the middle between teacher and learner.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    No, no it really is true. Totally. I reckon physically too. I don't care what medicine says (or know for that matter lol) but I reckon men are at their peak between 30 and 40, for anything useful that is. I mean, more useful than running up and down a track at record speeds to earn lots of money and retire early... wait...
    Muahhahahhahahaha....SEE! Told ya.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Pshh... I was born old.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

hehe, just cant make my mind up a definition, "being adult means to make money". That is in my opinion being realistic

MBTI
    xNFP

<does a little dance>

Yep, that was random.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    But I would place Hustler from INTPc [....] he's sort of cool, right? Right? Oy.
    Seriously? Does anyone actually think that?

*worldview spinning on its axis*

reason does the top right thing in a totally different way, she seems to do it without being anywhere near so belligerent or patronizing. at least from what I see... which admittedly, isn't much since, being left-sider, I don't have much to do with the "serious" threads... having given up academia for Lent a few years back and realized how cool life was without it, never gone back... lol

edit - and of course, having become thorougly sick to death of 99% of the broken record topics and replies that are raised there like, 10+ years ago... but that's okay y'know, if that's where you are and you're at the stage of needing to ask those questions and stuff that's cool too...
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

MBTI
    INTJ

high?!

I'm trying to be nicer!!
    wails from the crypt.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by murkrow View Post
    high?!

I'm trying to be nicer!!
    See the point is that I'm trying to get it so we've got 'at best' and 'at worst' profiles, so we can see how being in the top half doesn't necessarily make you an overly opinionated bigot that tells everyone what they should think all the time and being in the bottom half doesn't necessarily mean ... [insert negative connotation - creepy stalker perhaps?]... and being on the right doesn't mean you're a total dork and on the left doesn't mean you're brainless... etc.

When I say you're in the top IMO, I'm not meaning it as a bad thing, just sayin' y'know, from what I see of you, you do more giving opinions than asking questions, and the questions you do ask tend to be rather, well, leading, rhetorical even. Nothing necessarily wrong wi' that depending how it's done, see?

MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    See the point is that I'm trying to get it so we've got 'at best' and 'at worst' profiles, so we can see how being in the top half doesn't necessarily make you an overly opinionated bigot that tells everyone what they should think all the time and being in the bottom half doesn't necessarily mean ... [insert negative connotation - creepy stalker perhaps?]... and being on the right doesn't mean you're a total dork and on the left doesn't mean you're brainless... etc.

When I say you're in the top IMO, I'm not meaning it as a bad thing, just sayin' y'know, from what I see of you, you do more giving opinions than asking questions, and the questions you do ask tend to be rather, well, leading, rhetorical even. Nothing necessarily wrong wi' that depending how it's done, see?
    I classify myself as: crazy but cute.