User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Just know that I would not be content until they where rotting, I would take the law into my own hands.

Locking someone up for such a heinous crime is just unthinkable to me, to allow that person to still cherish the same thing such as eating, breathing and "reading" when he took them from some one else is just wrong.

And you gota keep in mind im an ENFP, my mind lives in a very idealistic universe. Not once did the factor of money come in to my mind. And I dont care how much it would take to put a system into place that could do such things. But i do know that my own hands has enough strength to ring the breath out of every single one of those pathetic excuses of men/women.
    SDMF

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Wow, this thread has evolved quite interestingly.

After posting it, I avoided it because of that image.... And I noticed it was also moved from the NF idyllic.

That image evokes such strong feelings in me.

Feelings of pain, isolation, fear, helplessness, and the tremendous ache of solitary suffering.

Peh....

Empathy vs. Apathy
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    Just know that I would not be content until they where rotting, I would take the law into my own hands.

Locking someone up for such a heinous crime is just unthinkable to me, to allow that person to still cherish the same thing such as eating, breathing and "reading" when he took them from some one else is just wrong.

And you gota keep in mind im an ENFP, my mind lives in a very idealistic universe. Not once did the factor of money come in to my mind. And I dont care how much it would take to put a system into place that could do such things. But i do know that my own hands has enough strength to ring the breath out of every single one of those pathetic excuses of men/women.
    i mean, i obviously see where you're coming from.

but i think you should go to jail if you kill them, no matter what they did. (unless it was a heat of the moment type of thing, but our legal system accounts for that.)

shit, i think i should go to jail if i planned/executed a murder of someone who raped my mom or something.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post

I'm too pragmatic to care about making people suffer for something. I just want them out of the way. You know how the James Bond villains always screw-up because they want to get rid of Bond in some elaborate way?
    Yeah, I'm not making that mistake.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Empathy vs. Apathy
    ahhh... the struggle of my life.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Well, no, but you know people, some of them like to torture others for fun. And by revealing the things that bother me, people will know how to torture me.
    I think I might adopt that line as well when under torture.

"No, please pick up the genital-shocker and do me again please, but whatever you do, don't harm that poor innocent little kitten. That would hurt me even more, oh and now that I said it you're doing it. I didn't see that coming, drat! My balls are feeling better though."
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I'm too pragmatic to care about making people suffer for something. I just want them out of the way. You know how the James Bond villains always screw-up because they want to get rid of Bond in some elaborate way?
    Yeah, I'm not making that mistake.
    even though i'm beating a dead horse at this point, how is prison not out of the way?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Feelings of pain, isolation, fear, helplessness, and the tremendous ache of solitary suffering.
    Well, I wouldn't consider isolation suffering at all! What wouldn't we give to be away from all the things that annoy us?

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    even though i'm beating a dead horse at this point, how is prison not out of the way?
    they can still do stuff.
    Are you aware that there are actually very extensive crime rings established even within multi-prison systems?
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Isolation=An ENFPs nightmare!

Have you ever been to jail?
    SDMF