User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Default EJCC's Compliment Thread (as mentioned in the Dear Member thread)

This thread is not means exclusively to compliment EJCC, although you are certainly welcome to do so! You may compliment any member, named or unnamed. If this has been done before somewhere, let me know and I'll merge.

It seems only appropriate to start with one of my first friends on here, Miss EJCC herself.

Dear EJCC,

I have been deeply appreciative of the insights and advice dispensed in Ask An ESTJ. You helped me at a time when I was saddened and confused, and I have never forgotten it. Many have tried to start similar threads, but with less success and longevity. You not only have kept the thread alive and active, but you have served as a gracious hostess of it, while making other ESTJs feel welcome to contribute, and have served as an excellent representative of ESTJs generally. You also have increased traffic to the Guardhouse. There are many threads there that I would not have investigated, had it not been for your thread. I hope that in the process of that, it has made more SJs generally feel welcome on the forums here.

I've also greatly enjoyed your videos that you've put up and hope that you will continue. (I still owe you a list of questions, I believe). You are charming!

You also have a penchant for great avatars, user titles and profile pics. It's funny looking back that I assumed you were the girl in one of the pics you put up. Since seeing your videos/pics, nothing could have been further from the truth!

I only wish that I saw you more in other threads, as I think your perspective would be useful and interesting and would provide balance, since we have very little SJ input. I know that certainly since getting to know more of you better, I have a renewed appreciation of what you as a group have to offer us all.

If I had to pick two adjectives to describe you, EJCC, I think they would be helpful and level-headed.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

dear EJCC,

you have a penchant for adorable avatars and are good at making me giggle. You remind me of my best friend in mannerisms and fashion sense as well... to the point where I half expect for you to reply to especially "special" posts with "what the hell is wrong with you?"

sincerely,
    whatever
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

and while I'm at it

dear fidelia,

it always impresses me how genuinely curious and earnestly interested in what others have to say you are... when some members are that sincere I suspect that they are being sarcastic, but with you it's amazingly and surprisingly pleasant because you're honestly that way

that's downright reaffirming of faith in people being nice!

sincerely,
    whatever
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Dear both of you.

Words wouldn't be enough for the feelings I wish to convey...

But, I so often see in both of you ways I wish I could be, that I am blessed and grateful for every day I get to call you both my friends.

I got kinda misty eyed when I wrote that.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

awww... I wanna go and get obnoxiously drunk with you now and then go and insult people who treat other people like shit!
    Likes Yuu liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Dear whatever,

I can't say that I've known any ESTPs at any kind of close range until I came here. They are worth getting to know! Whatever, you never cease to amaze me with your boundless energy, unlimited stores of knowledge, culinary prowess, your love of learning new skills and your interest in everyone. I don't think I have ever visited someone's wall yet without reading something from you on there! You're loyal and protective and a friend of yours is a lucky person indeed! You tell it like it is and people always know where they're at with you. You are an incredibly strong person, and despite having gone through a lot, you have managed to not let it ruin you. I admire your courage and your gutsy-ness!

Dear Discobiscuit,

I think my first real introduction to you was that thread The Iceman and the Child. It was a really good one and gave me some insights that I had not understood before, which have helped me considerably in understanding some people close to me. It also displayed your desire to change and to become a more open and vulnerable person. One of the things I admire most about you is your willingness to ask for advice, as I've seen you do in several contexts on here. That takes courage. I also appreciate your ability to walk in where angels fear to tread. You are able to laugh at yourself when the situation calls for it, and not let other people's words devastate you. Those are things I'm working on! Gotta say though, for an Iceman, you're kind of an old softy.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Dear EJCC and whatever,

Thank you for enlightening me to the fact that ESTx women aren't all these overbearing ball-busting bitches, which some stereotypes would probably claim. To the contrary, you're both very kind and personable, easy to get along with, and generally awesomesauce.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I hope to one day live in a world where I get to be a softy all the time.

Fidelia:

You might be the most insightful person I've ever known.

You're up there among the most mature.

You helped to save me from my depression.

And that is something I will spend the rest of my life trying to repay you for.

You shouldn't be worried about what's gonna happen after you die.

Whatever:

Before I say anything else... let me release my inner hound dog.

You are a stunning Goddess.

[YOUTUBE="kBvqd5adNbg"]I saw you from across the party[/YOUTUBE]

Your energy and zest for life is amazing.

You brighten my days with your humor.

I love living vicariously through your stories.

You have one of the strongest hearts I've ever known.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Dear fidelia,

You very much fit the profile of INFJ counselor in that your contributions to threads almost always seem to be incredibly helpful, well-thought out, and kind. I think you go out of your way to help others, and I appreciate your presence.

Dear Disco,

You're a funny guy!

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Marm...

You pull no punches.

And are a pretty strait shooter.

You dig in your heels and defend what you say.

And I like that!