User Tag List

First 5678 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

@gromit You are nice, genuinely sweet, oh so practical, and cute. And are (one of) my (inter)net crush(es).
    Likes gromit liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    2w5 sx

@prplchknz you are one of the most sincere and honest people that I have ever met.
    Johari

Nohari
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

@EJCC your avatar fits you perfectly.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

johari
    nohari
    Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

I am totally bumping this thread (accidentally typed "humping" but that would be wrong ) because I can't believe that I didn't contribute before. Actually - I wasn't around all that much when this thread was created, which was absolutely my loss.

So it's not exactly a compliment, more of a letter.

Dear @EJCC,

I can honestly say that I never thought I'd be able to connect on this level to an ESTJ. Between the stereotypical defences of an ESTJ and my own issues, while I've been able to get along with most, conversing about personal stuff and sharing has been difficult. You're the exception that gives me hope, and you remind me that I need to be more patient because the payoff is so worth it.

Please be patient with people like me, as well. We may not always read you right, or know what to say. But there are certainly enough people who would like to get to know you beyond your image, beyond what you think are your strengths.

The things that you think may not be your best traits are things that I like. Your bluntness, your inability to talk about your feelings, your amazing competence juxtaposed against your strange awkwardness and occasional impatience. How you work to hard to correct for all of that. These are things that only add to your charm, and make you so relatable. I feel very privileged to be able to see a few different faces of you, and hope that one day you'll grow comfortable enough to allow others to appreciate these sides too.

Some day, what you see as your "flaws" will help you to build bridges towards others. When that happens, you will have found your "crowd". They will support you and stick around as you succeed and fail, as you grow stronger and acquire faith in yourself and others. They will look on with pride as you do amazing things and as you become proud of every single aspect of you. I can't wait, it's gonna be so beautiful.

with an uncomfortable amount of sincerity,
    nonseq

OK, I think I'm F-ed out for the day.
    "How badly did you have to break it to make it care about people so much?"
    "That didn't break it. It's what made it work."

5w6 1w9 2w1, sp/so
    Likes EJCC, Dreamer liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    I am totally bumping this thread (accidentally typed "humping" but that would be wrong ) because I can't believe that I didn't contribute before. Actually - I wasn't around all that much when this thread was created, which was absolutely my loss.

So it's not exactly a compliment, more of a letter.

Dear @EJCC,

I can honestly say that I never thought I'd be able to connect on this level to an ESTJ. Between the stereotypical defences of an ESTJ and my own issues, while I've been able to get along with most, conversing about personal stuff and sharing has been difficult. You're the exception that gives me hope, and you remind me that I need to be more patient because the payoff is so worth it.

Please be patient with people like me, as well. We may not always read you right, or know what to say. But there are certainly enough people who would like to get to know you beyond your image, beyond what you think are your strengths.

The things that you think may not be your best traits are things that I like. Your bluntness, your inability to talk about your feelings, your amazing competence juxtaposed against your strange awkwardness and occasional impatience. How you work to hard to correct for all of that. These are things that only add to your charm, and make you so relatable. I feel very privileged to be able to see a few different faces of you, and hope that one day you'll grow comfortable enough to allow others to appreciate these sides too.

Some day, what you see as your "flaws" will help you to build bridges towards others. When that happens, you will have found your "crowd". They will support you and stick around as you succeed and fail, as you grow stronger and acquire faith in yourself and others. They will look on with pride as you do amazing things and as you become proud of every single aspect of you. I can't wait, it's gonna be so beautiful.

with an uncomfortable amount of sincerity,
    nonseq

OK, I think I'm F-ed out for the day.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I also like that you put so much effort into everything - even making a troll russian doll set out of two words.

5w6 1w9 2w1, sp/so

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    I also like that you put so much effort into everything - even making a troll russian doll set out of two words.
    *clutches pearls*

I was not trolling.

But anyway

~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes nonsequitur liked this post

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

@prplchknz, it took me a while to get your sense of humor, but once I did, I realized you are hilarious.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes Frosty, prplchknz, Kierva liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

*clutches pearls*

I was not trolling.

But anyway

Fool me once!

5w6 1w9 2w1, sp/so
    Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

*clutches pearls*

I was not trolling.

But anyway

And you blame US for taking YOU on wild goose chases???
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...