User Tag List

First 23456 Last

This thread is so sweet that my heart is going explode with care bears, lolly pops, and rainbows <3.

Domino & Juice <3,
    We would be partners in crime if we lived in the same city !!!! Thanks for being so awesome, ENFJ Power!

Aquarelle99 & Vasilisa,

I really appreciate how genuine you ladies are, you are both so beautiful inside and out .

I have tons more shout outs to give, more mushy sweetness to come later xoxoxoxox.

ReflecTcelfeR

To the TypeC community:

Thank you for allowing me to participate with you in the pursuit of happiness knowledge... Okay maybe it's both .

Sincerely, RttR

MBTI
    ISTP

Yes, yes, I confess, I plead guilty, I flirt on the job... but for a cause well worth it!!!!!

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I want to thank all of you. For your answers, insight, questions, comments, and making me laugh a great deal. You have broadened my world and taught me a great deal. Despite going through a lot of hell, many of you have taught me that I shouldn't shut everyone out in fear. This place and the members kept me going when I really wanted to give up. I'm glad I came here.

Aw, hell...I'm not doing this well. Put it down to being awkward at expressing this kind of thing but my thanks is sincere.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Sparrow: Thank you for your words of encouragement... even if I may feel discouraged about the events of the world, you've helped remind me that I have to appreciate the good things in life too.

Gromit: I love how you take joy in the simple things in life, and look on the bright side.

Aquarelle99 and Sky is BLUE: I knew I found kindred spirits when I first read both of your posts.

Fidelia: Your posts are insightful, and I have learned a great deal from them.

QueenKat: Thank you for your amusing signatures. Need a good dose of humor.

To all the INFJs on here: From interacting with you all on here, I've definitely felt a sense of community and belonging... for quite some time I've tossed the idea of whether I am INFJ or INTJ, and from interacting with you guys and girls, I've seen bits of myself reflected in each of you. With interacting with you guys, and reading your posts, I've figured out just who I really am. I hope that interacting with you guys will help me to become even more comfortable in my own skin.

To all the type 4's: Yes, all of you are special in your own unique way.

To all the science nerds on the board: The knowledge you have is a special gift. Use that knowledge to make this world a better place for everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

figsfiggyfigs

Dear Ems

You are amazing.

YWIR

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Dear Silently Honest,

Your exquisite talents in egging someone on and attention whoring are nothing short of amazing. But if you wanted to have fun, darling...all you had to do was ask
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Dear TypeC,

We need more love on this thread!!!! <3 The show must go on! Especially with Valentine's Day coming up.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

I love this thread!

Dear EJCC- Thank you for your love upthread and for understanding where I'm coming from. Your "Ask an ESTJ" thread does a major service to this community. I love that I can bounce my ideas and experiences off of you and feel less alone.

Dear Halla- I love your intensity, not entirely because it reminds me of my own. :workout:

Dear Gromit- You are an awesome friend and a great person, and I'm glad we have been able to cheer each other on through this winter.

Dear Aquarelle99- You are made of awesome. Even though we're very different, I feel like I often get where you're coming from.

Dear EffEmDoubleYou- I love our conversations and silliness. INTJs are my favorites and you are a perfect example of why.

Dear SillySapienne- I love our conversations about Frasier, and your intensity and intelligence. You're amazing!

Um, I feel like I'm forgetting a whole bunch of people.

Squishy Hugs,
    sui generis
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Dear Nijntje,

You're too sweet for your own good. Yet you're an awesome teamplayer, learn fast and I fear I might just not be able to resist corrupting you completely
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”