User Tag List

First 1234 Last

A window to the soul

Showing some luv to the lovable, unlovable, and most memorable members IMO...

Marm, for being sweet; I know she tries bless her heart; Jaguar for the funniest wittiest posts ever (next to Leger); Leger's girl for being patient with me; TG for reminding me of Marm sometimes and to both for keeping me on my toes cutting through the BS; Ponyboy for teaching me how to feel <3; Disco for being so ENTJ bold-fearless; Biaxident, Javo, Bamboo for being so down to earth funny and interesting about all sorts of stuff: nature, guns, naked mole rats, camping, biking, snakes, did I mention guns?... and for their raw determination; Mask for being so interesting at first & then mercilessly teaching me how identity theft feels (what, what happened?); poki & satine & that new guy for their shameless love triangle that brought new meaning to cheesy; poki for taking the time to reply to my posts (very few people take the time); sLiPpY for being so funny, wise & just plain lovable -sighs- miss him; FH for his genuinely good heart and reminding us that God is with us, even though FH is not. Z-superman avatar cool guy for that wicked Google trick, I like! Haight, Ivy, and the others for staying steady at the helm; EJCC for all of her ESTJ help <3; Patches, Gish, Mace (and others) for being so cool & interesting with topics I loved to talk about; Synapse for the creative writing, "cool rocks & other gems", and generosity with the delicious vent snacks <3; FOD for showing me the ropes, for rocking on, for the awesome jams, and for the interesting INTP conversations late into the night; nerrrd grrrl ame for being the best INFJ sis a girl could ever have <3; kasper for welcoming me into the world of ENTP and for the really cool posts.

Other notable members with interesting and entertaining posts: ReflecttcelfeR, Arclight, Fluffy, Halla, Jennifer, whatever, fidelia, highlander, fuz, beefeater, orangeappled, MDP, vasilisia (sp?), skylights, gromit, strawberries, sparrow, eric b, vieamemusique, localjesus, stepho, lady x... and this list goes on and on.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

This is a great thread!
    I too love the ask the ESTJ thread. It is so interesting to read about what the world looks like from the ESTJ perspective.
    And Whatever! You have been a good friend to me here. Thank you so much! I find the ESTP perspective interesting, too.
    I'd say more but I am now too sleepy.
    Good night and sweet dreams.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

You all may now begin showering me with your praises. If I like them, I may give you cheese cake. But only if it's good. And to me. Especially to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Stepho I'm so proud of you.

You are turning into a more beautiful person than (I think) even you could have imagined.

This life holds wonderful things for you.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I love all of you. Seriously, I've just had a kind of scary and stressful day, I was cranky and on edge and still in need of an hour or so of studying, and here comes this thread!!!

You're the best! Thank you for this. It made my day.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

We made an ESTJ use emoticons of near ESTP like proportions (just missing variously sized and coloured fonts)! Mission accomplished!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Dear perfect girl,

You have such a positive attitude, it's really refreshing.

Dear Steph,

You're the sweetest cherry cheesecake on the forum.

MBTI
    ISTP

Dear EJCC,
    You are one of the few reasons I still come on here. Just thought I'd let you know that.

Dear Steph,
    Haven't you learned your lesson about your pleas for attention like this by now? You know, like... when someone loves you a little too much?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Dear whatever,

Thank you for being the first person on this thread to make it clear we don't have to compliment exclusively EJCC. I'm sure s/he's a lovely person, but I don't know him/her that well.

Dear EJCC,

I am sure you are a lovely person, even though I don't know you that well.

EDIT: I just saw you post a quote from the Wire which means you are definitely completely awesome.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    We made an ESTJ use emoticons of near ESTP like proportions (just missing variously sized and coloured fonts)! Mission accomplished!
    So THAT was the purpose of this tread!
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women