User Tag List

12311 Last

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Default Member analyses (Beware of Madmins)

Through a series of PMs, Night and I came up with the idea of writing up analyses of the other character. We did one of each, but we thought it might be cool to bring the idea to the forum, rather than our limited one-on-one discussions. I'll go first.
    Last edited by Nocapszy; 02-21-2008 at 02:55 PM.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENTP

Night:

Night is a rather odd fellow. This is not to say his presence is undesirable. To some, I presume it would be. Those are the uneducated types who can't deal with the elevated level of linguistic acrobatics he so frequently engages in.

Nevertheless, he can often have quite unusual views on given topic. As a realistic optimist, it could be said that he only differs because he has a distant vantage point: Not that he's a radical of some kind who views things wrongly; simply that he looking from maybe the exact opposite direction from everyone else, even the other intuitors. His opinion of Hustler is a great example of this.

It should not go without mention that his politeness makes his a flowery presence. If anyone can be counted on to formally thank someone, or apologize, it's Night. My suspicion is that this is an emergent trait of his obvious, in some cases, desire for harmony and agreement. Not only in the form of etiquette but a wont for bringing consensus and understanding.

I've only once seen him press his views on another, but it somehow didn't seem out of place. I like to think that it's not because he's bossy or overly assertive; he isn't. In the argument, it appeared to me as thought the opposing party wasn't playing with a full deck. They took the cards they wanted, and left the rest, like most christians do with the bible in this day and age. Night promptly handed the remaining cards to the unheeding chap.

Prognosis: Night's strategy for coaxing the opposition to his side of the battle is one of good manners.
    "Come to the dark side: We have cookies" sums up his tactic quite well in my opinion.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

omg i have to write one about you

also, your description sounds so Fe-ish

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Ready...Aim...FIRE!

For Nocapszy, the thrill is in the chase; the pursuit of the ideal. To what end is relative to the subject inside his reticule; like a gunslinger, his ammunition is volleyed towards those that offer flimsy, ill-defended premise as authentic canon.

That isn't to suggest that he limits his vision towards the intellectual shyster; rather, that his eyes labor to uncurl those that try to assert (illegitimate) hierarchy over his brother. Nocapszy is thusly the conscious embodiment of parity; the urgent desire to shovel bullshit from the social stable into the pasture where it belongs. While it might not correct the deformities within the liar, at least it reduces the stink.

Realistically, that is all one can hope for - a tidy house with a deviated world beyond one's windows, buzzing like a billion bees, waiting to invade. What doesn't logically work inside surely would have a "practical" place outside. Logic and practice do not always align; artificial social status does not translate into actual superiority; illusion as a way to protect control while ignoring the truth. You are a lens into that truth.

You might be less a gunslinger than a judge.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Does it have to be an analysis about the person above us or can it be anyone?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    anyone. they just know eachother

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    If that's what you wanna do. I don't really care.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Ivy is unbelievable. Like Mary Tyler Moore, there's nothing she can't do. She can turn the world on with her smile. She can take a nothing day and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile.

Ivy has a unique talent of sniffing people out as in she knows whether or not you're full of shit or indeed a moral person. She's a great authority figure and extremely fair and unbiased. She also has a deliciously wicked sense of humor that you don't see very often in folks which I love.

If Ivy ran for President I would totally vote for her. She has no type because she is all the types rolled into one. Ivy is better than the Easter Bunny, The Tooth Fairy, Santa, DR Phil, Oprah, Alison DuBois and Hillary Clinton.

I could go on and on (I know she wants me to) but I need to finish folding laundry or we'll all be nekkid tomorrow. :eek:

Ivy, you definitely do it better.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Very eloquent, Jen!

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Ivy is unbelievable. Like Mary Tyler Moore, there's nothing she can't do. She can turn the world on with her smile. She can take a nothing day and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile.

Ivy has a unique talent of sniffing people out as in she knows whether or not you're full of shit or indeed a moral person. She's a great authority figure and extremely fair and unbiased. She also has a deliciously wicked sense of humor that you don't see very often in folks which I love.

If Ivy ran for President I would totally vote for her. She has no type because she is all the types rolled into one. Ivy is better than the Easter Bunny, The Tooth Fairy, Santa, DR Phil, Oprah, Alison DuBios and Hillary Clinton.

I could go on and on (I know she wants me to) but I need to finish folding laundry or we'll all be nekkid tomorrow. :eek:

Ivy, you definitely do it better.
    I agree! The thing I love about Ivy is that she can be very accepting of all different types of people while never wavering from what she herself is or believes. She almost makes you feel like deep down everyone really agrees, if only they stopped to look. It's an alchemy that I'm jealous of
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari