User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    It wasn't me, but I did change it this time. Not to be cute, but to build in a reminder that insulting other members isn't okay. If you have something less than glowing to say about another member, do try to do it constructively.
    Analyze me! It's cool if you insult me, too.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Analyze me! It's cool if you insult me, too.
    I think we've seen you finally come full swing. I'm talking about your style on INTPc, too. You started as Lateralus... full of energy, spontaneity, and some bite. Then things started to change and it seems like you got lost somewhere. You became very territorial and it felt to me like you were trying (hard) to demonstrate your value in your posts. But the waters are calm again. Your language is more free-flowing and you can sense the life inside you again. There's a lot more, I'm sure, and I haven't read too many posts from you in a while to say anything else, but that's the big picture.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

P.S. Nocapszy, you owe me an analysis. Lat, you too.

MBTI
    INFJ

Default Whatever

Quote Originally Posted by Seanan View Post
    whatever... you're a delight. You continue to light up my day with your jovial, warm spirit and expressive posts.
    I agree. Whatever, you're great. You appreciate and deliver verbal witticisms, give nice rep points to many, send heartfelt PMs and deliver great pushback. You're not mean but can put people in their places when need be. You're inspiring and entertaining, and I count you as a friend even though we've never met.

Jae Rae
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Yeah. Night's persona is pretty authentic.

He harbors no ill will, so he's no reason to use complex doubled over language for insulting someone but having them think they've been complimented.

Instead he uses it to more clearly express himself. My best guess: he actually thinks in metaphors.
    You're good.

I've no cruelty or unkindness for anyone; I enjoy each of you differently (those I've had the pleasure of meeting).

Having nothing to defend (or protect) opens opportunities for different mentalities.

MBTI
    INFP

When I first saw this thread last night, I thought it was going to develop into a mature, impressive collection of in-depth, thoughtful and tactful analyses.. but I guess humans love to ruin a good thing.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    When I first saw this thread last night, I thought it was going to develop into a mature, impressive collection of in-depth, thoughtful and tactful analyses.. but I guess humans love to ruin a good thing.
    Wow, Dana.. How very INTPish of you. :P
    Time is a delicate mistress.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

I think it's fun. This is at least as good as the "drivers by type" thread. Another really fun one.
    we fukin won boys

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Dana is a deep and thoughtful soul who is not only interested in frivolous discussions and wishes for more in-depth assessments of both her life and this thread. Judging by her answer to this poll, she would make a very shrewd business manager. She also has a very complex mind that can often be difficult for her to express. I also admire her taste in GIF avatars.

Dana is not one of superficial pleasures. She behaves like herself. She dresses the way she wants to dress and, in true INTP style, is indifferent to what others say about it. She also places little importance on how her friends dress. She enjoys discussing issues, moreover, she likes coming up with issues to discuss. She enjoys opportunities to bounce ideas off of other people and become inspired. Likewise, we become inspired by her.

MBTI
    INFP

Omg.. That is so sweet uber... It means a lot to me.