User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    If Edahn will paint his butt blue and show it to everyone I'll consider changing the title back to its original.
    Would it be weird if I told you it was already painted *blue for some reason?

*half

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Would it be weird if I told you it was already painted *blue for some reason?

*half
    Convenient edit, there. I was going to ask you where the Smurfin' party was.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Nocapszy:

a strong-headed and extremely insightful late-teenager. he has great ideas, which are always systematized in a logical way, and picks up new concepts so fast that it seems he's done hours of research on them. the quality i like most in him is that he questions everything, and doesn't trust anyone else's conclusions no matter what he might think about their intelligence. it's always cool to bring up intuitions i have because, through (sometimes heated) argument, we both get to ideas that neither of us would have come up with before.

sometimes, though, he's a little too quick to dismiss an idea someone else has, and he can take a misunderstanding incredibly far incredibly fast. he also has kind of a misanthropic attitude, which seems to be a cover for his frustration about the fact that 99% of people can't keep up with him. but deep down, he just wants to connect and discuss ideas with people who have minds of his caliber. he pretends he doesn't care about people, but he certainly does his sharp tongue and hostile attitude are really just manifestations of his loneliness.

hopefully he'll get into a college where his intelligence is just 90th percentile instead of 99th.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    Nocapszy:

a strong-headed and extremely insightful late-teenager. he has great ideas, which are always systematized in a logical way, and picks up new concepts so fast that it seems he's done hours of research on them. the quality i like most in him is that he questions everything, and doesn't trust anyone else's conclusions no matter what he might think about their intelligence. it's always cool to bring up intuitions i have because, through (sometimes heated) argument, we both get to ideas that neither of us would have come up with before.

sometimes, though, he's a little too quick to dismiss an idea someone else has
    I have a reason. Usually, it serves to have the other party defend it. Generally they either find out I'm right, about them being wrong, or they prove me wrong. One way or another it's mostly for good debate man. It's not *true* dismissal. If I really thought you were full of it, I'd probably block you on AIM.

and he can take a misunderstanding incredibly far incredibly fast. he also has kind of a misanthropic attitude, which seems to be a cover for his frustration about the fact that 99% of people can't keep up with him. but deep down, he just wants to connect and discuss ideas with people who have minds of his caliber. he pretends he doesn't care about people, but he certainly does his sharp tongue and hostile attitude are really just manifestations of his loneliness.
    If nothing else.
    hopefully he'll get into a college where his intelligence is just 90th percentile instead of 99th.
    I'll take this the way I'm sure you meant it instead than the obvious second possible insulting meaning.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    I'll take this the way I'm sure you meant it instead than the obvious second possible insulting meaning.
    how could that be an insult?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    I have a reason. Usually, it serves to have the other party defend it. Generally they either find out I'm right, about them being wrong, or they prove me wrong. One way or another it's mostly for good debate man. It's not *true* dismissal. If I really thought you were full of it, I'd probably block you on AIM.
    true, it spurs debate, but sometimes it gets the other person frustrated enough that they get emotional, which takes the debate off track. it's really the tone i'm talking about. disagreeing would serve all the same purposes without as many emotions involved.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Jen - you seem like the kind of person who starts conversations in grocery-store lines. I think you'd be easy to talk to.
    If by some off chance I happen to be in a good mood I might strike up a conversation, but on most days I'd likely throw a can of peas at your head for breathing in public.

Night, I think you're great just the way you are. I also hope you're a decent guy irl because I would be disappointed to find out otherwise.

whatever, you're lovely just the way you are. Don't change a thing.

Nocapszy I'm sorry, but every time I see your name I think of this guy. Shallow, I know. I will try and pay more attention to your posts and less on how you look.

Still though he was cute wasn't he? Even better all grown up.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Besides the interstitial immaturity, I’d say this thread is beginning to evolve nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Night, I think you're great just the way you are. I also hope you're a decent guy irl because I would be disappointed to find out otherwise.
    Don't worry - I couldn't fake this if I tried.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    true, it spurs debate, but sometimes it gets the other person frustrated enough that they get emotional, which takes the debate off track. it's really the tone i'm talking about. disagreeing would serve all the same purposes without as many emotions involved.
    M'friend, I don't have great impulse control. I've been kicked out of many a classroom as a result. It's getting better. I know not to mouth off to the cops anymore.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Besides the interstitial immaturity, I’d say this thread is beginning to evolve nicely.
    Whatchu talkin bout?

Don't worry - I couldn't fake this if I tried.
    Yeah. Night's persona is pretty authentic.

He harbors no ill will, so he's no reason to use complex doubled over language for insulting someone but having them think they've been complimented.

Instead he uses it to more clearly express himself. My best guess: he actually thinks in metaphors.
    we fukin won boys