User Tag List

First 364445464748 Last

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    Oh, animenagai! Thanks for taking the time to type that out! I didn't realize I gave off that impression, but there's a lot of truth to it. Btw, you'll get talked about as people get to know you better. Just be patient, and keep making awesome posts (I'm not just refering to this one) .
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Wow, you have been paying attention! Quite right.

Eh, I'm bad at randomly vocalizing my feelings about people. It generally comes out spontaneously when the situation calls for it and is directed at that person. If I have to come out and make an analysis on the spot, I feel like a deer in headlights.

But I like you. You're kind and considerate; friendly but not overbearing; it surprised me that you have been so observant and remembered my story. If I had to guess, I would say that your E is not that strong, at least in the personality you portray online. Indeed, I would think that in many ways, you are like me. People notice you but don't say much about you, but that doesn't mean that you don't make a good impression. I think that happens to a lot of us ENFPs.
    awww... thanks guys. i like to understand people, so yeah, i guess i do remember their stories. i'll keep on making 'awesome posts' phoenix, don't you worry :P.

LL, i think you're right in that my E isn't that strong (as with a lot of ENFP's). i can be alone for ages without it really affecting me. when i AM around people though, lord have mercy. i'll be doing pirouettes, 'rainbow waves', grabbing man boobies... you get the picture. i think those guys will think that i am more E than i am. funny that. maybe it's the stuff that i like to write about online. all this theory somehow makes me sound all serious and crap

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Nocapszy is a consummate shit-stirrer and thorn in my side. I hate him with the white-hot passion of a thousand suns and I hope he splashes toilet water onto his sack the next time he takes a crap.
    Mine hangs extra low, so it happens every time.

What good is a member analysis if you're going to get ticked off any time something positive leaks into one of them, Nocapszy?
    I guess I don't know...

What good are personal profile walls if we're going to use the threads for personal remarks?
    we fukin won boys

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    My personal affection for him doesn't make him not a shit-stirrer though.
    Actually it probably amplifies it.

we fukin won boys

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Would anyone else like to be analyzed by me? Come one, come all. Warning: I don't read 3/4 of your posts.
    You sorta did in my awesome thread, but feel free to do it in this lame one too.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

to edahn - that did nothing
    I N V I C T U S

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

night: you understand the principle of the iron fist in the velvet glove quite completely. Te is a lot more tolerable, and acceptable to society, if cloaked with strong Fe (which may have taken some effort to develop at first, but now appears to come more naturally). A perfectly decent human being- someone who would respond well in a crisis- but an understanding of "less practical" studies as well. A lot of learned behavior, it seems, but not appearing to have learned behavior to deceive.

nocapszy: I read your posts and immediatly remember what I was like at your age. An aggressively intellectual outer shell, almost pushing people away intentionally as a test of who is really worth the effort and who is not. You aren't all prickly edges and hard facts though- your appreciation and understanding of other aspects, which you don't really often display on the forum, show that you really do have a beating heart under the front that you project. I look forward to watching you age and develop stronger Fe over the years- you have quite a bit of potential.

AvereX: Interesting- you fit in and you don't. You can express a thought that may even be common, but make it sound somewhat new. You're good at putting on your own spin.

Edahn: Higher Fe and Fi- though you appear concerned with others motives and being liked to the point where I have some trouble finding you trustworthy. Overcompensating narcissist in a way, though willing to admit your vulnerabilities as well. You are, without a doubt, smart and have high EQ as well.
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Whatever: You taste like awesome. Just sayin.

Me too! I haven't been here long but can I also be analyzed ...please

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I demand second-generation analyses for me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Good luck with that!
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii