User Tag List

First 324041424344 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post

Antisocial one:

Rather odd fellow if you ask me.
    A lot of his inquiries are more a bezel for making a point rather than genuine curiosity.
    That's not too different from the rest of the forum -- and most people even in public -- but AO is often swept away from his own convictions by the opposition (or otherwise) soon after his posts, having quickly forgotten (or abandoned) his original intention and moved on to entertaining his prevailing curiosity.
    Why the veil? I wonder if it's a strategy to urge without immediately giving rise to conflict because of a preference to maintain his position in the background or if he has any idea why he does it -- simply wraps his arguments in question form because of habit or... I dunno... something else.

I know why everyone else does though.

I see from posts of other people that they have a trouble in understanding what I am doing on this form. So I will explain myself.

You are right there is a strategy behind my posting.

I am not using this forum for fun I am using it for research and information gathering. My goal is to determine my social position and social rules.
    So I am asking alot of weird questions to provide me with enough good data to work with. The point is not to make a point but to see the replys of others.
    If I need additional explanation I will ask.
    Becuse of this my posting looks like it looks like.

When I stay without questions I will leave or I will try to make a stand for real.

I hope that this makes some sense to you.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Antisocial one: Not looking for fun, nor looking to provide it.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5x/o

Awwww. We're going turn him into a butterfly!

Possibly a world-dominion-dreaming and equally-unemphathetic butterfly.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    eh, i never get talked about. guess i'll just do some on my e-friends. i don't mean any harm guys, i hope you guys don't take offense.

phoenix13: i see her as a more ideal driven brand of ENFP. she has a clear ideal of how things should be, and i think it's a pretty picture. she doesn't like talking about stuff that isn't interesting to her due to this idealism imo, whereas some will just put up with it. when someone does something socially and morally unacceptable, she's not afraid to speak up.
    Oh, animenagai! Thanks for taking the time to type that out! I didn't realize I gave off that impression, but there's a lot of truth to it. Btw, you'll get talked about as people get to know you better. Just be patient, and keep making awesome posts (I'm not just refering to this one) .

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Colors View Post
    Awwww. We're going turn him into a butterfly!

Possibly a world-dominion-dreaming and equally-unemphathetic butterfly.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Martoon: He tries so hard to be a 'bad boy', both here and in person (you should have seen him flaunt his 'potato' at the last Minnesota meetup). I'm actually kind of embarrassed for him.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I used to think Edahn was a douche about six months ago, although he thought the same thing about me, I'm sure. After a while, though, I actually started to like him. I particularly enjoy his sense of humor, which, in many ways, I've discovered, is very similar to mine. He has a way of playing with words and responding to topics with a goofy image that plays with the topic title by distorting the meaning.

Over the months, I like to think that we're on pretty good terms, as I personally find a number of his posts highly entertaining.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Actually, I still think you're a douche.

Just kiddin! You're okay, Uber.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

This is not friendship status.
    This is not how much I love memberX
    This is not [homoerotica] 101.

This is member analyses. Tell people you love them on their profile wall. Thats what it's for.

Damnit Uber...
    Last edited by ThatsWhatHeSaid; 10-10-2008 at 03:26 PM. Reason: language!!
    we fukin won boys

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    This is not friendship status.
    This is not how much I love memberX
    This is not [homoerotica] 101.

This is member analyses. Tell people you love them on their profile wall. Thats what it's for.

Damnit Uber...
    What? I was saying what I think, not what I feel!

Okay, then.

Edahn is the kind of person who tries to get along with everyone. He displays rational analysis to his topics, although it is sometimes overshadowed by his tact and diplomacy (re: trying to get along with everyone). He displays an interest in understanding people, but whether or not this interest is for its own sake or for having some kind of leverage over others is up to others to decide.

Edahn often comes up with fluffy thread concepts, but given the fluffy nature of some of the forums, I suppose that they are appropriate and provide an opportunity for whimsical invention and idea generation.