User Tag List

First 313940414243 Last

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

eh, i never get talked about. guess i'll just do some on my e-friends. i don't mean any harm guys, i hope you guys don't take offense.

trinity: the bubbliest of all the INTJ's here. it may just be her love of using smilies that give people that impression, but i've seen her being very emotionally supportive too. i'm guessing this development in F has much to do with the INTJ's goal of taking dominion over all possible resources. i think trinity realizes that F is a useful tool, so she has developed that side consciously.

little linguist: a warm ENFP and a curious one. loves to have people around her and likes to keep in touch. she has said that she used to be quite the IXXJ because she had to study her way out of an economic struggle for her family. she also said that she didn't feel like she belonged to a typical high school social group. i think her hunger for people has grown even more due to loneliness in her earlier years.

millittrell: i don't talk to the guy too much 1-1 but from what i learned i think he's a bit of a more quiet ENFP. he's not afraid to say what's on his mind though, but some times he wonders if he was too harsh etc. then he tries to smooth things out with friendly conversations. i do that too :P. guess it;s a good thing.

phoenix13: i see her as a more ideal driven brand of ENFP. she has a clear ideal of how things should be, and i think it's a pretty picture. she doesn't like talking about stuff that isn't interesting to her due to this idealism imo, whereas some will just put up with it. when someone does something socially and morally unacceptable, she's not afraid to speak up.

MBTI
    XNXP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Member analysis ? uff, just when you think it aint cant get more worse, it gets more worse
    Heck, I was just analyzing the existing analysis.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

Nocapszy:
    Curious and a bit rambunctious--poking and prodding at the world to see what turns up. Direct in expression, and confident in his beliefs with a unique dynamic of self-deprecation and lashing out when stressed. May benefit from tuning into nuances of a situation.

Dissonance:
    Very interested in type, but frustrated in its application (as am I). One of the forum's few philosophers-of-mind. Well versed in many areas of cognitive science. May benefit from re-examining the world from many contradictory viewpoints.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    Heck, I was just analyzing the existing analysis.
    If you think about it, the very word "member analysis" is an oxymoron in itself. Or to be bad, a vicious circle. If members start analyzing members, I guess the Extroverted Intuitionist are the one who are ought to take the lead *winks @ ygolo*
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

If you think about it, the very word "member analysis" is an oxymoron in itself. Or to be bad, a vicious circle. If members start analyzing members, I guess the Extroverted Intuitionist are the one who are ought to take the lead *winks @ ygolo*
    Entropie:
    Brilliant and inventive. Easy-going and seems like he would be fun to hang-out with. May benefit from being sober more often.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    XNXP

* conscientiously empties his glass of me'd, draining every last drop *
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ygolo View Post
    Entropie:
    Brilliant and inventive. Easy-going and seems like he would be fun to hang-out with. May benefit from being sober more often.
    Yeah, I know, I am glad my english is that bad that I did not get the sexual harassment that the inconspicuous word "sober" probably implies
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I was going to give the name but heart has a total mental block now on the name...it's funny, I totally cannot remember. Water, price, house...something like that.
    Waterhouse. I love him.

John William Waterhouse: Complete Painting List

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    Waterhouse. I love him.

John William Waterhouse: Complete Painting List

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
    I knew it was something along those lines, my brain is not firing tonight!

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post

little linguist: a warm ENFP and a curious one. loves to have people around her and likes to keep in touch. she has said that she used to be quite the IXXJ because she had to study her way out of an economic struggle for her family. she also said that she didn't feel like she belonged to a typical high school social group. i think her hunger for people has grown even more due to loneliness in her earlier years.
    Wow, you have been paying attention! Quite right.

Eh, I'm bad at randomly vocalizing my feelings about people. It generally comes out spontaneously when the situation calls for it and is directed at that person. If I have to come out and make an analysis on the spot, I feel like a deer in headlights.

But I like you. You're kind and considerate; friendly but not overbearing; it surprised me that you have been so observant and remembered my story. If I had to guess, I would say that your E is not that strong, at least in the personality you portray online. Indeed, I would think that in many ways, you are like me. People notice you but don't say much about you, but that doesn't mean that you don't make a good impression. I think that happens to a lot of us ENFPs.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.